I know nothing
Here is to a new NHL season :buddies:

Attachments

• ATT00002.gif
    ATT00002.gif
    91.2 KB · Views: 99

BuddyLee

Football addict
I looooove hockey...absolutely the BEST spectator sport going!
It is a very frustrating sport for me. I just want them to score and it often takes a lot of time and the perfect combination.

You need a lot of patience for this game.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oooooh..a hockey virgin. Geeze, doesn't seem that long ago that Otter took you to your first Redskins' game. :timeflies:
Oh, I know. Everytime I go to a game I think of that day. It was a nipply one and a crap field goal fest with the Raiiida's winning 13-10 but it was a great day nevertheless.

Caps need some goalie help. :facepalm:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh, I know. Everytime I go to a game I think of that day. It was a nipply one and a crap field goal fest with the Raiiida's winning 13-10 but it was a great day nevertheless.

Caps need some goalie help. :facepalm:

Otter loved that day. :yay:

Ah...Cappies, it's early yet. :hopeful: :cheesy:

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps are getting their butts kicked tonight. Should not have let Huet get away. New goalie not impressive tonight. They played so well in the exhibtion season. Im expecting alot from the Caps this year not the start I would have liked to see tonight.

J

JASONG1055

Caps tickets

Season Ticket holder with a small hand full of games i cant attend. Selling BELOW face value (face is 50 per ticket) I will update with games and dates if anybody interested.