For the Hockey Fans...

J

JASONG1055

Caps tickets

Season Ticket holder with a small hand full of games i cant attend. Selling BELOW face value (face is 50 per ticket) I will update with games and dates if anybody interested.

All games seats are section 400 (dead center ice) 2nd row on top of steps, seats on isle. Really Really nice seats. 2 seats 1&2

10/28 tues Vs. Nashville 80/pair
11/26 wends Vs. Atlanta 80/pair
11/28 fri. Vs. Montreal 80/pair
12/4 thurs Vs. Ny Islanders 80/pair
12/26 fri Vs. Buffalo 100/pair (65 each face value)
12/28 sun Vs. Toronto 80/pair
1/9/09 fri. Vs. Columbas 80/pair
2/5/09 thurs. Vs. Los Angeles 80/pair
2/26/09 thurs. Vs. Atlanta 80/pair

If tickets are still listed they are availabel. I will edit as they go. You can either PM or email me jasong1055@comcast.net (located in St. Leonard)

Can cut a deal if you buy a few pairs.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:wishIcouldaffordsittingontheglassseasontickets: :drool:

Ever sit on the glass before? Dad, uncle, and I were priveledged enough to get tickets through Dad's employer for an Easter game a couple years back (I guess nobody else wanted to go on easter? :shrug: :lol:) Great experience, but I have to say that we have concluded, through sitting at every possible angle, that every seat has it's positives and negatives and there really isn't such thing as a "bad" seat in the stadium :yay:

You ever seen a game live?

Nope. I want to catch one sometime this year if I can.

OOO...who wants to do a forumite Caps trip to DC? :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ever sit on the glass before? Dad, uncle, and I were priveledged enough to get tickets through Dad's employer for an Easter game a couple years back (I guess nobody else wanted to go on easter? :shrug: :lol:) Great experience, but I have to say that we have concluded, through sitting at every possible angle, that every seat has it's positives and negatives and there really isn't such thing as a "bad" seat in the stadium :yay:

OOO...who wants to do a forumite Caps trip to DC? :yahoo:
That would be sweet.

Pick the date bro.