For those of you that know Shiloh/Fat Pony

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have made a very hard decision to resell her back to the lady I bought her from. The only reason is because of my back issues, for me to continue to ride I went gaited. This horse had been my best friend/trail horse for the last 4yrs. I made a promise to the lady I bought her from that if I ever decided to move her that she had first option to get her back. I got intouch with her and she is overwhelmed that her girl is coming home. She told me that she really regretted selling her and that she will never leave again. It was a sad day for her when I bought her now it's a sad day for me that I'm losing her but she will have the best of the best. The lady said that she is going to do cow chasing with her and I know that she will do it. :killingme Bubby doesn't know I played with his cows one day:killingme So I will be leaving here the 17th of this month to deliver her back to Columbus Oh. :bawl::bawl: For those of you that didn't meet her here's a pic.

Attachments

• GREAT GRASS.JPG
    GREAT GRASS.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 149

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I have made a very hard decision to resell her back to the lady I bought her from. The only reason is because of my back issues, for me to continue to ride I went gaited. This horse had been my best friend/trail horse for the last 4yrs. I made a promise to the lady I bought her from that if I ever decided to move her that she had first option to get her back. I got intouch with her and she is overwhelmed that her girl is coming home. She told me that she really regretted selling her and that she will never leave again. It was a sad day for her when I bought her now it's a sad day for me that I'm losing her but she will have the best of the best. The lady said that she is going to do cow chasing with her and I know that she will do it. :killingme Bubby doesn't know I played with his cows one day:killingme So I will be leaving here the 17th of this month to deliver her back to Columbus Oh. :bawl::bawl: For those of you that didn't meet her here's a pic.

Well Ming the best part is knowing they will be safe and cared for. I'm glad you won't have to worry about her.:buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well Ming the best part is knowing they will be safe and cared for. I'm glad you won't have to worry about her.:buddies:

:huggy::huggy: I know but the hardest part is giving her up. I know that she will be taken care of, I just didn't realized I'm as attached to her as I am...This is almost as hard as when I lost my mom. I have been a wreck this week....:cds:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:huggy::huggy: I know but the hardest part is giving her up. I know that she will be taken care of, I just didn't realized I'm as attached to her as I am...This is almost as hard as when I lost my mom. I have been a wreck this week....:cds:

I'm sorry, it is hard when we get sooo attached.:smoochy:

L

luckystar

Aw! It's wonderful that she's got a place to go where someone will be look forward to seeing her so much. Be sure to pick up some picture frames!

Cowgirl

Good on ya for selling her back to the original owner! :clap:

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet her. :frown: Maybe I need to make an emergency trip to St. Mary's. :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Good on ya for selling her back to the original owner! :clap:

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet her. :frown: Maybe I need to make an emergency trip to St. Mary's. :lmao:

Well you will just have to wait untill I find the next one. I'm down to one and I can't just have one:popcorn: So now i'm on my search for a Missouri Fox Trotter:yahoo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Aw! It's wonderful that she's got a place to go where someone will be look forward to seeing her so much. Be sure to pick up some picture frames!

Thanks!!! :howdy: Her ex mommy is very glad that I called her. I know she will be pacing waiting for the rig to pull into her driveway and I'll be crying..But all in all it's a good thing for all involved. Especailly SHiloh.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
She's a very pretty girl! I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell her, but be glad you know she'll have a good home. It'll all work out. :buddies:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I have tons of pictures of you riding her on all those great trail rides we went on. She will be missed as much as Dusty and Cricket. Are you having a farewell party? If so, let me know what I can bring........

mingiz

Horse Poor
She's a very pretty girl! I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell her, but be glad you know she'll have a good home. It'll all work out. :buddies:

Thanks I don't have to sell her but I can't see her sitting in the field. If the lady hadn't of taken her back she probably would have stayed. But I know this woman loves this horse as much if not more than me.:howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have tons of pictures of you riding her on all those great trail rides we went on. She will be missed as much as Dusty and Cricket. Are you having a farewell party? If so, let me know what I can bring........

No farewell party.....:smoochy: But we can meet up for a good bye....

GallopNTec

sorry she's goin back , but :love: for keeping your promise.

Tazgirl

Thanks!!! :howdy: Her ex mommy is very glad that I called her. I know she will be pacing waiting for the rig to pull into her driveway and I'll be crying..But all in all it's a good thing for all involved. Especailly SHiloh.

If you are going to be crying then I am going to be driving whether my driving scares your butt or not!!!!:whistle: Keep focus on the fact that she is going to a loving home to a lady who adores her!!! It will be hard but she is a lucky girl.:love:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
What a lucky horse to be loved by so many people. :yay:

Sorry you have to give up your horse, Ming, but it sounds as if she's going to a lovely place, with a lovely woman to take great care of her. :huggy:

Oh, and thanks for the irises (or is it iri?). I still need to get them in the ground; hope to do it tomorrow or Sunday. :smoochy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
If you are going to be crying then I am going to be driving whether my driving scares your butt or not!!!!:whistle: Keep focus on the fact that she is going to a loving home to a lady who adores her!!! It will be hard but she is a lucky girl.:love:

:love: I can cry and drive done it befoe:killingme:geek:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Well you will just have to wait untill I find the next one. I'm down to one and I can't just have one:popcorn: So now i'm on my search for a Missouri Fox Trotter:yahoo:
What happened to the MFT filly you bought from the Eastern Shore?

Glad she sold so quick. :yay: :)gossip: even if it was back to whence she came :lol: )