For those of you that know Shiloh/Fat Pony

mingiz

Horse Poor
What happened to the MFT filly you bought from the Eastern Shore?

Glad she sold so quick. :yay: :)gossip: even if it was back to whence she came :lol: )

The MFT filly I sold She was too small for me. I rather have Shiloh go back were she came from then know nothing about her after she leaves...

PrepH4U

Thanks Prep Oh btw LuLu has a new friend named Libby She is the same color just smaller. LuLu is the biggest then Libby then Jack... She hasn't changed any still takes ya out if you don't love on her...:killingme

:howdy: Oh I am glad she still demands hugs and kisses, she is such a bossy mess! :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
The MFT filly I sold She was too small for me. I rather have Shiloh go back were she came from then know nothing about her after she leaves...
Oh that's too bad about the MFT, she seemed to be a sweetie.

It's GREAT her previous owners took her back!! You know she'll be loved. I'm glad they could in this economy. I know how much you'll miss her pretty face.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Oh that's too bad about the MFT, she seemed to be a sweetie.

It's GREAT her previous owners took her back!! You know she'll be loved. I'm glad they could in this economy. I know how much you'll miss her pretty face.

The MFT was a sweet horse she was more ready to roll than I thought.I knew she was saddle broke but I could never get anyone to get on her and I was broke up so I couldn't and shouldn't so it was ok. The guy put a saddle on her and did a few circles then mounted her and with in 25 mins had her going forward and with natural gait. I was like did I just ef up. I kept telling myself I don't want anymore mares.I think he will breed her. Shiloh will be the last one. And she was a fine one at that. I will miss her face but then again JR doesn't let anyone but him in my face...I have my hands full with his antics. I'm excited to see her old mom's face when I get there. We'll both be crying but for a good reason...It's fate Things happen for a reason. :buddies: