For those of you with horses on your own land

FrmGrl

Get some!
I might just do that eventually.
I did that while putting myself through nursing school. Its not worth it though. You need to put up so much money up front just to get started! I still have a license but to much work for too little pay, unless you are a big time name around here. But I did have fun and saw some really nice houses!:buddies:

Wait4It..boom

This one is super nice. I've seen it online and we've driven by it to drool, but it would be out of our price range. It looks beautiful and perfect :O(

Jobin Realty .. it's on Williams Wharf Road

5080 WILLIAMS WHARF ROAD, SAINT LEONARD, MD, 20685 - MLS ID#CA6867050 - Farms/Ranches Real Estate - REALTOR.com®

More reasonable priced

We looked at this one actually but the house layout was a bit odd (HUGE master bath downstairs... but the master bedroom was upstairs..??)

1950 HALLOWING POINT ROAD, PRINCE FREDERICK, MD, 20678 - MLS ID#CA6701606 - Farms/Ranches Real Estate - REALTOR.com®

We've tried to look at this one a couple of times and we had issues with our appointment being accepted. I believe the selling realtor recently called us back saying it wasn't suited for horses although it has a pic of a field on the listing (too marshy).

5320 COVE VIEW DRIVE, SAINT LEONARD, MD, 20685 - MLS ID#CA6680730 - Single Family Home Real Estate - REALTOR.com®[/QUOTE]