For those who are interested

H

HollowSoul

Oh, and P.S.
I'm gettn 2 tickets for the red section.....
anyone wanna go:whistle:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Oh, the irony ... you posting about Cirque de Soleil and I'm posting about tickets to a race with pit passes. :roflmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This was just in DC and I saw it here. It was good but I would not go to Pittsburgh to see it thu. :shrug:

Cirque comes through the DC and Baltimore area every year - sometimes twice. Why not see it closer to home?! If you must travel - see it in Vegas - home of the Cirque.

JMO

H

HollowSoul

migtig said:
This was just in DC and I saw it here. It was good but I would not go to Pittsburgh to see it thu. :shrug:

Cirque comes through the DC and Baltimore area every year - sometimes twice. Why not see it closer to home?! If you must travel - see it in Vegas - home of the Cirque.

JMO
true, but there isn't another showing down this way till after they go to canada-and that wont be till around next summer i think:shrug:

I also seen it in DC and have to admit....i'm hooked, i don't think there was a single moment where i wasnt jaw dropped in amazement:yikes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HollowSoul said:
true, but there isn't another showing down this way till after they go to canada-and that wont be till around next summer i think:shrug:

I also seen it in DC and have to admit....i'm hooked, i don't think there was a single moment where i wasnt jaw dropped in amazement:yikes:

You did? huh :shrug: I still wouldn't go to Pittsburgh to see it.

H

HollowSoul

well i was also gonna throw in a candelight dinner at a fancy-shmancy restaurant and possibly a 4 star room with a view of the city:bubble:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
HollowSoul said:
well i was also gonna throw in a candelight dinner at a fancy-shmancy restaurant and possibly a 4 star room with a view of the city:bubble:
Didn't she already dump you once before?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HollowSoul said:
If YOU were actually gonna pay for this - go to vegas - you can get special deals and it will be a heck of lot more fun. JMO

D

dmc854

I saw Cirque this Sept. in D.C. My sister took me for my birthday and we had V.I.P. tickets, Tapis Rouge Lounge and front row seats. The show is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it, even if you pay for the regular seats. I would like to see other shows and would see Varekai again.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
dmc854 said:
I saw Cirque this Sept. in D.C. My sister took me for my birthday and we had V.I.P. tickets, Tapis Rouge Lounge and front row seats. The show is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it, even if you pay for the regular seats. I would like to see other shows and would see Varekai again.
Yep, I'd see it again, in DC, baltimore, maybe on one of those cruise ships, or even vegas - but not Pittsburgh :ohwell:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
migtig said:
If YOU were actually gonna pay for this - go to vegas - you can get special deals and it will be a heck of lot more fun. JMO
Sounds like a plan. I've got a free condo stay in Vegas I need to use

D

dmc854

migtig said:
Yep, I'd see it again, in DC, baltimore, maybe on one of those cruise ships, or even vegas - but not Pittsburgh :ohwell:
LOL..gotcha. Well unless you were from Pittsburgh! Florida has the permanent location. Vegas has the 'adult' Cirque. Take a date to that...Then you can't lose!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
HollowSoul said:
I'm assuming you've never been to Pittsburg.

H

HollowSoul

aps45819 said:
I'm assuming you've never been to Pittsburg.
:lol: yup, been there....it isn't much to write home about but it's better than the motel 6 in the hood:lmao: