Forbidden Subject: "Illegals Aliens And Crime"

PsyOps

Pixelated
JPC sr said:
:whistle: It is bigoted against the immigrants and possibly probably bigoted for other reasons too.

Being a bigot has more than one application, link HERE.

Just because some people broke a minor law does not make them into an "illegal person" or into an "alien" except by bigoted opinion.

That was the point. :howdy:

As usual you minimalize the law to your standard (which is extremely low). I find it sickening that someone that aims to be a lawmaker condones breaking our laws on so many levels.

I think you have made your point perfectly clear that you have no interest in our laws being enforced.

If someone comes here from another country they are an alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc... If a person enters this country, from another country, illegally they are an illegal alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc... If a person comes to this country, from another country, illegal and commits crimes they are a criminal alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc...

These are terms to define who they are as to what they have done. There is no bigoted connotation to this whatsoever. Just as you have spent time in prison you can be defined as a convict. It’s not meant in any disparaging way; it’s only meant to define your status as a citizen.

I’ll tell you what is bigoted… expecting all of us, that are in this country legally, that obey the laws, and are productive parts of our society, to have any moral regard for those that have come here illegally, to harm others, steal what does not belong to them, and circumvent our laws. You apologize for their contemptible behavior while criticizing those that are upstanding citizens.

Last edited:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

PsyOps said:
If someone comes here from another country they are an alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc... If a person enters this country, from another country, illegally they are an illegal alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc...
:whistle: I do understand what the words mean and there is some truth in the words,

but we could call the people by more accurate and more respectful terminology that does not degrade them.

The great command says to love thy neighbor as thy self, link HERE.
PsyOps said:
If a person comes to this country, from another country, illegal and commits crimes they are a criminal alien, whether it be from Mexico, Germany, Japan, etc...
:whistle: A person getting a speeding ticket is breaking the law but those are not called criminals.

A speeder could honestly be called a criminal but since we respect speed then we do not call them names.

The negative name calling of the migrants is from a lack of respect and therefore the sin is in the name caller.
PsyOps said:
These are terms to define who they are as to what they have done. There is no bigoted connotation to this whatsoever. Just as you have spent time in prison you can be defined as a convict. It’s not meant in any disparaging way; it’s only meant to define your status as a citizen.
:whistle: I believe a more acceptable term is ex-con as ex-convict,

but for the migrants it is criminal or illegal and alien when it would be more true to say ex as in ex-criminal, ex-alien, ex-illegal.

Even the speeders are thus ex-criminals.

But I do not and never would approve of those name callings either.
PsyOps said:
I’ll tell you what is bigoted… expecting all of us, that are in this country legally, that obey the laws, and are productive parts of our society, to have any moral regard for those that have come here illegally, to harm others, steal what does not belong to them, and circumvent our laws. You apologize for their contemptible behavior while criticizing those that are upstanding citizens.
:whistle: The vast majority of the migrants that get here illegally are only looking for jobs and are not coming to commit crimes.

If the USA gave aid to latin America and particularly to Mexico as the USA gives to other Countries like to Israel or now to Iraq and to others, then the massive so called illegal migration would slow down incredibly much.

The Southern migration is out of need and not from greed. :coffee:

This_person

JPC sr said:
The vast majority of the migrants that get here illegally are only looking for jobs and are not coming to commit crimes.
But, you must understand that by coming here in an illegal manner, they are committing a crime already - just coming here.
If the USA gave aid to latin America and particularly to Mexico as the USA gives to other Countries like to Israel or now to Iraq and to others, then the massive so called illegal migration would slow down incredibly much.
At the time when illegal immigration into the US is growing exponentially, the aid is growing just as fast.
From the article said:
Mr. Bush said the United States will provide tens of millions of dollars in additional aid in three key areas: education, health care and housing. He said new programs will be set up to help disadvantaged students, promote home ownership, and get health services to those most in need.
another article said:
The initiatives announced by the president include:

• The deployment of the Comfort, a U.S. Navy hospital ship, to Belize, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana and Suriname, where its staff will provide health care services for up to 100,000 patients. Military medical teams also will partner with governments in 14 Latin American countries to deliver medical services as part of 62 scheduled medical readiness training exercises.

• A new U.S.-sponsored training center will be established in Panama to increase the number of health care workers across Central America.

• An additional $75 million will be allocated over the next three years to help more Latin American students study in the United States.

• The State and Treasury departments will collaborate on an initiative to extend small business loans to qualified business owners, creating new jobs across the region.

• A $385 million expansion of mortgage underwriting through the Overseas Private Investment Corporation will help make affordable housing available to families in Mexico, Brazil, Chile and other countries in the region.

• A White House conference in 2007 will gather experts from businesses and private voluntary organizations to consider new ways to address poverty in the Western Hemisphere.
The more we give, the richer we look, and the more people try to abuse our generousity, it seems. Thankfully, Chavez is trying to make us look bad by giving our gasoline dollars to Latin American countries, ignoring his own house to help others. That means he'll fail, the Latin Americans will prosper without our handouts, and all will be happy in the process.

PsyOps

Pixelated
JPC sr said:
I do understand what the words mean and there is some truth in the words, but we could call the people by more accurate and more respectful terminology that does not degrade them. The great command says to love thy neighbor as thy self.

Coming to this country illegally, THEN breaking our laws is disrespectful to everyone that comes here legally and respects the law. Why should we be expected to respect them? Call them what they are… criminal aliens. This has nothing to do with love. It has to do with protecting us from criminals and enforcing the law.

A person getting a speeding ticket is breaking the law but those are not called criminals. A speeder could honestly be called a criminal but since we respect speed then we do not call them names. The negative name calling of the migrants is from a lack of respect and therefore the sin is in the name caller.

You’re comparing speeding (a misdemeanor) to coming into this country illegally (a felony); THEN, an illegal criminal alien that rapes or murders (another felony)? Once again, you expect me to respect someone that doesn’t respect our laws?

I believe a more acceptable term is ex-con as ex-convict, but for the migrants it is criminal or illegal and alien when it would be more true to say ex as in ex-criminal, ex-alien, ex-illegal. Even the speeders are thus ex-criminals. But I do not and never would approve of those name callings either.

People have to be called something to describe who they are JPC. Laws regarding illegal immigrations have always used the term alien to describe someone that is a citizen from another country residing in this country. It’s the appeasers of such criminal behavior that are offended by this. They are what they are.

The vast majority of the migrants that get here illegally are only looking for jobs and are not coming to commit crimes.

I don’t care what they are looking for, they are violating the law. The subject of this discussion is specifically regarding illegal aliens that commit crimes while here illegally.

If the USA gave aid to latin America and particularly to Mexico as the USA gives to other Countries like to Israel or now to Iraq and to others, then the massive so called illegal migration would slow down incredibly much. The Southern migration is out of need and not from greed.

I see, so it’s the US’s fault because these countries are run by corrupt leaders; these same leaders would abuse their people and deny them of their rights no matter how much money we give them. I don’t blame these people for wanting to come here. This is a great country. I want them here, but I want them here legally and to obey the law. How hard is that?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JPC sr said:
If somebody broke into your apartment and washed the dishes while they were in there, would the crime of Breaking and Entering still have been committed?
If they were still there when you got home, are you obligated to feed them dinner? If they still don't leave should you have to pay their medical expenses if they get sick?