Forestal

What do you think of Forestal

• I agree with most of the things he says

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • He's an idiot and a goof

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I think he has a mental disorder and needs to get back on his medication

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No one can possibly be that way, someone is just pretending to be a total idiot to get attention

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Options 2, 3 and 4 (All of the above except #1)

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOHDEN

what is forestal? do i even what to know
i guess i mean who is forestal

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of the above. I don't agree with most of Forestal's opinions, and I don't really like it when he does a drive-by post, then doesn't want to address the objections. But he starts some interesting threads that turn into good discussions, so for that I give him a :yay:

Charles

vraiblonde said:
None of the above. I don't agree with most of Forestal's opinions, and I don't really like it when he does a drive-by post, then doesn't want to address the objections. But he starts some interesting threads that turn into good discussions, so for that I give him a :yay:
:boo:
Besides the post on the vacationing Iraq Parliament, what has he ever posted that wasn't a total waste of bandwidth?

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
I know you suck :huggy:

Hi Geek? :howdy: How have you been? :flowers: It's really good to hear from you again. :love: It makes me feel good to know you are still thinking about me. :smoochy: Keep in touch! :huggy: OK? :drool:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
BOHDEN said:
what is forestal? do i even what to know
i guess i mean who is forestal

Not knowing forestal is a good thing. It's a person, I think but he's someone you'd probably like about as much as a telemarketer who calls you at dinner time pm to sell you something. Just hang up and walk away. You'll be better off.

Geek

Dork said:
Hi Geek? :howdy: How have you been? :flowers: It's really good to hear from you again. :love: It makes me feel good to know you are still thinking about me. :smoochy: Keep in touch! :huggy: OK? :drool:

:roflmao: :buttkick:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Charles said:
Besides the post on the vacationing Iraq Parliament, what has he ever posted that wasn't a total waste of bandwidth?
Oh pooh :rolleyes: He gets people talking and that's what it's all about.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
sockgirl77 said:
Where is the option for I do not G.A.F.F.? :shrug:[/QUOTE

That's not an option. I guess that means your opinion just doesn't mean anything.

sockgirl77

Dork said:
That's not an option. I guess that means your opinion just doesn't mean anything.
Usualy doesn't. :shrug:

I do not pay attention to anything that Forestal says. I rarely post in the same threads. It is just that easy. If you disagree with him just state your disagreement. If he really bothers you that much, ignore him. :shrug:

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
Actually, I haven't voted for myself, I already know what I think about me, and I'm not interested in winning the South County Popularity Contest.

bdh802 said:
Look at the poll results. There are 4 votes for the first answer. Looks like Forestal has at least 4 accounts on SOMD. :lmao: