Forestal

What do you think of Forestal

• I agree with most of the things he says

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • He's an idiot and a goof

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I think he has a mental disorder and needs to get back on his medication

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No one can possibly be that way, someone is just pretending to be a total idiot to get attention

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Options 2, 3 and 4 (All of the above except #1)

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PsyOps

Pixelated
forestal said:
Actually, I haven't voted for myself, I already know what I think about me, and I'm not interested in winning the South County Popularity Contest.
Hmmm... There is a presidential election coming up. How's that sound? :whistle:

SamSpade

He's like the nerd guy who constantly whines about the popular kids and the captain of the football team - whom he has never met. At one level, he might actually have a point, but it's hard to sympathize with someone who obsesses over trivialities. He has such an obsession over Bush, conservatives and Republicans, it's hard to imagine an actual normal conversation with him.

I don't think he's any more an idiot than the Hollywood types who keep lecturing us all about things we already know about, but offer no solutions except who is to blame for it. The same problem afflicts most of the Democratic Party. If a Democrat gets elected to the White House in 2008, we'll have four years of continuing to hear how everything is still the Republican's fault, even though they'll be in the minority - they don't have any other songs to play.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Charles said:
:boo:
Besides the post on the vacationing Iraq Parliament, what has he ever posted that wasn't a total waste of bandwidth?
Actually that was perfectly relevant.

You didn't like it because it really hurts the "stay the course" argument. It's true and it is pretty serious. If they're not serious about fixing Iraq, why should we be? Pretty damn good effective argument if you ask me.