Forgiving student loans and race

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Everyone understands that most student loans are held by white people, right? And that forgiving those loans will overwhelmingly benefit whites and not blacks, right?

Does everyone understand that?

jrt_ms1995

Everyone understands that most student loans are held by white people, right? And that forgiving those loans will overwhelmingly benefit whites and not blacks, right?

Hey, that's my privilege you're talking about there!

Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ummmm. Raises hand in the back of the class: If that's the case, then how did all those black people get into collage and university places such as Harvard and the like?

Hijinx

Of course some got scholarships and many were taken in to fill a quota the school set up to make it look like blacks were welcome.
Diversity if you will, ----played a big part.
IMO not many got Academic scholarships but some did more got Athletic scholarships, and some just the luck of the draw.
Most but not all student loans went to whites, but whites are in the majority of population. Ipso facto.

It might be fun to see which race actually pays back the student loans .