formal introduction

red

okay, i give.

i really just like typing in lower case because i'm lazy and i have mpd, too. i'm also sxyprincess.

red

Originally posted by RoseRed
Well, IF that is true, that was to easy. :rolleyes:

weren't you already reprimanded for this?

why didn't that tag work?

Last edited:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by red
okay, i give.

i really just like typing in lower case because i'm lazy and i have mpd, too. i'm also sxyprincess.

I take absolutely no claim for this MPD! :scowl:

red

Originally posted by kwillia
:lmao: Sxy, Red doesn't have 1/2 the personality you do... we didn't believe that claim for a second... :lmao:

of course you didn't. it was a joke. :rolleyes:

some of you on this board seem to have some serious mpd issues. if that's your thing, go for it. :cheers:

kwillia, i don't know if that was an attempt at brown nosing with sxyprincess, or insulting me but, you fell short on both attempts.

thank you very much for the warm welcome.

K

Kain99

Don't get your panties in to much of a knot red... I think sometimes our attempts at joking are taken way to seriously.

red

Originally posted by Kain99
Don't get your panties in to much of a knot red... I think sometimes our attempts at joking are taken way to seriously.

i didn't take it too seriously. it looks like some of you do, though.

peace

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Now that you mention it......

Hi Red!!! You are my favorite color.

:biggrin: I just remembered it! Didn't you wear a red blouse or pull-over to Steve and Christy's party?

penncam

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
RED as in REDskins?

Sure did Pennn but I'm NOT red so blast away buddy! :razz2:
:biggrin: I don't suppose you caught the 'Skins/Cowboys game yesterday, did ya? It was a great game until the fourth quarter when Washington fell apart. I wonder how you'd look in Redskin garnet and gold?:bubble:

penncam

K

Kain99

Sniff! Sniff!... I saw the game. I'm still in mourning... :bawl:

I've never tried the garnet gold combo but my insane sister spent $280.00 on a redskins cheerleading outfit for my four year old neice.