Formal Introduction

TheSquire

Ball Team?

Originally posted by MrSnyder
You're kinda cute, Mullet, wanna meet my ball team??

Is that what you call a ball team, sonny? Why, when I owned the most glorious team supported by the best damn fans................

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Mullet
NSAQKSSSMQSQ.jpg
Looks like Tommy Lee a bit. :bubble:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Paging Jazz paging Jazz

Dang! Step out for lunch and miss all the fun! :bawl:

Of course, I was riding around with the top down on my car. :neener: I hope you're all INSANELY jealous of that. :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by jazz lady
I was riding around with the top down on my car. :neener: I hope you're all INSANELY jealous of that. :biggrin:

You lucky dog!!

pssst...guys...doesn't her hair look a wreck??? Shhhhh...don't tell her.

K

Kain99

An MPD with no steam...... I'd at least of kept it going until someone "really" flamed ya. :biggrin:

M

Mullet

sorry, girls, i know you missed me. :biggrin: :biggrin: i was busy with pm's about you all. :biggrin: :biggrin:

fttrsbeerwench

Hmmm, genereally that would all sound fairly suitable to me, but the presentation sucks all the desire right out of it. Or it basically just sucks.I would have a hard time imagining this guy getting a date with this introduction. Rethink things hon and give it another shot...

fttrsbeerwench

You know , after rereading this crap , I am gonna roll my eyes at myself, please forgive me, as I just got out of the hospital yesterday and am problably still a little doped up. I had intended to say something wittier than that..God I am embarrassed!:blushing: