Forum Fantasy Football 2005

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I've received a couple PMs asking me whether I was going to organize a forum fantasy football league this year.

I had not planned on organizing as my schedule doesn't permit, however, I would be willing to play in it.

So if someone wants to organize a league, feel free. Yahoo still offers free leagues.

Thus far, you have 3 players willing to play: James White, tlatchaw, and myself.

In your head
sleuth said:
I've received a couple PMs asking me whether I was going to organize a forum fantasy football league this year.

I had not planned on organizing as my schedule doesn't permit, however, I would be willing to play in it.

So if someone wants to organize a league, feel free. Yahoo still offers free leagues.

Thus far, you have 3 players willing to play: James White, tlatchaw, and myself.

You don't mind if I cheat do you?

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I am willing to set up the league since there is interest, I will post the info for those that want to join. I will ask that only serious players join, as I do not enjoy a league where people quit halfway through the year.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Daddy_O said:
I am willing to set up the league since there is interest, I will post the info for those that want to join. I will ask that only serious players join, as I do not enjoy a league where people quit halfway through the year.
I think last year we had a pretty competitive group of 8.
10 would be better...

Do a search for last years "Forum Fantasy Football" thread to find out who played...

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I have the names, I will create the league tonight and post that it has been created, and also PM the players from last year. If they respond, I will forward the info. I will also ask about what options are wanted once the league is set.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
A league has been created. Either post interest here or PM me and I will forward the details.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I renamed the t'birds to the terrors for this season. (Let's just hope they don't wind up being the terribles!)

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
tlatchaw said:
bump

c'mon! It's fun and free! Sign up y'all!
Hmmmm.. not enough interest?
James White pm'd me about it.. but I didn't see where he signed up... :confused:

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
tugboater said:
I'am in if it's not to late.

thank you, I will pm you the info later to join.

if anyone else wants to join, it will be upon being able to find a second to join to keep the numbers even.