Forum Fantasy Football 2005

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
We have 7 teams now and need one more (need even number of teams for the draft for some reason according to Yahoo!) C'mon and try it somebody, It's free and fun!

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
tugboater, where are you? I have pm'd the info along. you are the 8th.
anyone else want in if he doesn't make it?

K

Kain99

I'll sign Ryan up! His friends started a leauge last weekend but Mean Mommy made him miss the party for school shopping.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
to all sogned up, I posted a message last night about the draft being set to ready Thursday night. Let me know if there are any problems with that or any thing that you want brought to a vote.
thanks

have a good season

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Daddy_O said:
to all sogned up, I posted a message last night about the draft being set to ready Thursday night. Let me know if there are any problems with that or any thing that you want brought to a vote.
thanks

have a good season
I'm ready! Made up my draft list last night.
Did you do auto-draft or live online?

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
sleuth said:
I'm ready! Made up my draft list last night.
Did you do auto-draft or live online?

I have it set to auto draft, if there are enough people that want to do live draft we can go for it.

first vote - live or auto draft. votes will be taken until Thursday. if not at least 5 votes for live, we go auto (majority rules).

I vote live

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Daddy_O said:
I have it set to auto draft, if there are enough people that want to do live draft we can go for it.

first vote - live or auto draft. votes will be taken until Thursday. if not at least 5 votes for live, we go auto (majority rules).

I vote live
me too.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Draft

I Vote Auto.. I doubt if I will have the time to hang around computer to do a Live Draft, unless it's done during the day.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I vote auto, although live might be fun I can't imagine having enough time to sit around doing the picks.

Who won last year? Was it team wildlife?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
We have 8. If you want to join, you have to bring a buddy.
We'd love to have you if you can make 10.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
After 2 weeks...

1. tugboater 2-0-0 1.000 169 W-2 4 2
2. Box getter 1-0-1 .750 104 T-1 2 -
3. Terrors 1-0-1 .750 89 T-1 7 4
4. Argonuts 1-1-0 .500 128 W-1 3 2
5. Sleuth's Slayers 1-1-0 .500 123 L-1 6 3
6. Team Wildlife 1-1-0 .500 120 W-1 5 1
7. Bulldogs 0-2-0 .000 108 L-2 1 5
8. GOMER's 0-2-0 .000 72 L-2 8 3

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Week Three 1) tugboater 3-0 pts 257 2) Box getter 2-0-1 205 3) Sleuth's Slayers 2-1 194 4) Argonuts 2-1 173 5) Terrors 1-1-1 127 6) Team Wildlife 1-3 193 7) Bulldogs 0-3 173 8) Gomers 0-3 122