Forum Fantasy Football

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by BuddyLee
I'm in if I'm still in time.:bubble:

I'll send you the info.
Catch is you make an odd number of 9 teams. That means we'll need at least 1 more before draft day.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by sleuth
I'll send you the info.
Catch is you make an odd number of 9 teams. That means we'll need at least 1 more before draft day.

:howdy: I'll be the perfect 10 :biggrin:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
For those asking how to add players...

Short answer is... you can't yet.
Draft day hasn't occurred.

If you want to prerank your players for the draft, go to the League Homepage and click on "My Team"... then click on " Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" underneath your team logo. Follow instructions from there.

When the draft occurs, which will be automated... it will pull your players from your list.

I'm figuring on doing the draft sometime in the last half of August.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
We have 10!

I'm going to set Draft Status to "Ready" on Friday, August 20th. When that occurs, Yahoo will perform the automatic draft sometime over the next day or two.

Draft order will be randomly chosen by Yahoo, but will be such that it reverses order each round, i.e. the 1st team to draft in the first round is the last team to draft in the second round.

That means everyone has until Friday, August 20th to get their draft cards ready.

Good luck everyone!

BuddyLee

Football addict
We have 10!

I'm going to set Draft Status to "Ready" on Friday, August 20th. When that occurs, Yahoo will perform the automatic draft sometime over the next day or two.

Draft order will be randomly chosen by Yahoo, but will be such that it reverses order each round, i.e. the 1st team to draft in the first round is the last team to draft in the second round.

That means everyone has until Friday, August 20th to get their draft cards ready.

Good luck everyone!

Yo Sleuth, How do I ready my draft card?:confused:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Yo Sleuth, How do I ready my draft card?:confused:

If you want to prerank your players for the draft, go to the League Homepage and click on "My Team"... then click on " Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" underneath your team logo. Follow instructions from there.

When the draft occurs, which will be automated... it will pull your players from your list.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Just a reminder to everyone that tomorrow evening (Friday the 20th), I am going to set our League draft status to "READY", which means that our draft will occur shortly after that.

If you haven't gotten your player rankings ready, do it now! Good luck in the draft!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
All,

In looking at the way the draft went, I see lots of teams have considerable depth at some positions. My question is, does anyone have any objections to changing the starting positions to feature 2 starting QB's per team, and throwing out the WR/TE position and converting it to a WR/RB position.

Please respond on both options...

1. Change starting roster from 1 to 2 QBs per team.
2. Change starting roster from WR/TE to WR/RB.

Since the draft has already taken place, I think the only way this can be fair on each item is if we have unanimous consent by the whole league.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Danzig, tlatchaw, BuddyLee, and wmsaunders...

Still waiting on your reply to the above proposal for the starting lineup changes. Please let me know ASAP.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Ok, now just waiting on Danzig, BuddyLee, and wmsaunders...

So far the other 7 give both proposals a :yay:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Ok folks... I had 8 people give a :yay: and two people never replied. I went ahead and changed the roster positions.

However, if either of those two people respond before Thursday with a negative... I'll change them back. Good luck everyone!