Forum Hook_Ups

Forum Hook Ups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I think this is really a "who's a ho/who can I hook up with" thread in disguise. :ohwell:
Cripes! She didn't need a poll for that. We know who da hos are. So Tigerlily have you met FD?

Steve

Enjoying life!
Nickel said:
No, I don't. :neener:

I met him before I joined the forums. He brought me here. So there! :neener:
Doesn't matter. He was here, you met him via a forum party, so you answered incorrectly! :neener:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Steve said:
Doesn't matter. He was here, you met him via a forum party, so you answered incorrectly! :neener:
No, I was not at said forum party. I met him via blind date.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo and I slept together in Atlantic City once, but I don't think there was any sex. :biggrin:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
bresamil said:
Cripes! She didn't need a poll for that. We know who da hos are. So Tigerlily have you met FD?
Someone took offense to my kidding about FD. That's funny because he's never taken offense in the past. Sorry to whoever I offended but I'm sure it wasn't FD. He knows I'm joking with him.

T

tikipirate

This thread lost it's luster once I found that Qpid has not and will not hook up with a fellow forumite.

Not even if I put curb feelers on my Sedan deVille?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Nickel said:
:yeahthat: I think this is really a "who's a ho/who can I hook up with" thread in disguise. :ohwell:

No my dear you are wrong on that. This actually came to mind after reading the Janey, Captfunk engagement thread. Someone suggested I do a poll as I was curious about others.

Also, yes I met FD and a nice lady friend of his a few months ago at the Pub.