Forum Hook_Ups

Forum Hook Ups

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Katie

P is a forum member, but we didn't meet techincally on the forums. And we are married. We also haven't killed each other!

jaie

So happy!
For the people that voted that they would never date someone on the forums I was wondering why?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jaie said:
For the people that voted that they would never date someone on the forums I was wondering why?
Partly because I'm married, but mostly because these are my special pretend internet friends and I would like to keep it that way. :smoochy: :smoochy: :smoochy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jaie said:
Because you kiss one of them and you'll know what every :gossip: on the forums tastes like. :blech:

MMDad

Lem Putt
CMC122 said:
B. 6 degrees of seperation

I used to think I could make fun of the locals - I'm from California (state) - Then I found out that if I go back 14 generations, I share an ancestor with Lord Leonard Calvert. We're all related. 6 degrees is probably more like 3!

S

Shutterbug

Mikeinsmd said:
I see the happily married Tigg has put herself out there..:lmao:
Hope her PM box is empty for all the offers she's sure to get..... :killingme
They are all going to be from you, aren't they? :really:

CMC122

Go Braves!
MMDad said:
I used to think I could make fun of the locals - I'm from California (state) - Then I found out that if I go back 14 generations, I share an ancestor with Lord Leonard Calvert. We're all related. 6 degrees is probably more like 3!
Uhh.

dustin

UAIOE
MMDad said:
On a Calvert County marriage license there is a spot for:

Relationship of the parties by blood or marriage:
(ours says No Relation) :lol:

sockgirl77

Hey Tigg!

I just noticed this:
Have and might do it again
cattitude, czygvtwkr, fddog, Mikeinsmd, missperky, morganj614, Sparx, Steve, TWL's wife

If you are married why might you be interested in doing a forum hookup again? :confused:
Just wondering :shrug: