Forums

shone

Yes!! I haven't been able also. I don't know if it's NMCI doing their blocking like they do with Hotmail and Yahoo, but I have not been able to get on in two days.
Now, I might not post a lot ( :howdy: morgi) but I try to keep up every day with everybody. And now when I have a computer of my own....

"Heck I tell ya. There'll be Heck to pay." Butters Stoch

morganj614

shone said:
Yes!! I haven't been able also. I don't know if it's NMCI doing their blocking like they do with Hotmail and Yahoo, but I have not been able to get on in two days.
Now, I might not post a lot ( :howdy: morgi) but I try to keep up every day with everybody. And now when I have a computer of my own....

"Heck I tell ya. There'll be Heck to pay." Butters Stoch

:huggy: Shone, where the heck you been? Come play sometime :howdy:
You heard about what Jay did to P, right?

shone

NO!! Do tell! I have been out of the loop for too long. I hope it's good. P is a sweety. Are you ready for your trip?

Sorry desertrat, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

morganj614

shone said:
NO!! Do tell! I have been out of the loop for too long. I hope it's good. P is a sweety. Are you ready for your trip?

Sorry desertrat, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

I'll pm you right now

Jameo

What?!
jazz lady said:
:yeahthat: It seems to be the only site that won't connect. :confused: I'm waiting for someone crazy enough to complain to the help desk to get it fixed. :lmao:

I'll call and complain :lmao: I'll tell then Jazz said to fex dis shiat rigt awah! :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Penn said:
Hey there, purty momma, how's the little one doing?
:yay: He is doing wonderful. 7 weeks old today, and he's getting big. I am going to send him out in the world tomorrow morning with the directive that he can't come home until he gets a job. That formula cost a lot of money, and if he keeps eating like he has been, I won't be able to afford to feed him.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BadGirl said:
:yay: He is doing wonderful. 7 weeks old today, and he's getting big. I am going to send him out in the world tomorrow morning with the directive that he can't come home until he gets a job. That formula cost a lot of money, and if he keeps eating like he has been, I won't be able to afford to feed him.
Well, you guys could try to get him a gig on one of those baby food commercial slots.

He could pass for one of those Gerber babies- he's a doll! :huggy: