Found a Cat

seansgirl

I found a cat in Hollywood, MD. I live on Blackistone Road.....White cat with big gray patches and a pink nose....gray eyes as well...beautiful cat. If you have lost your cat, please let me know on this thread, or if you know who's cat this is, let me know!!! I do not want to call animal control on this cat because it will probably be put to sleep and if it is someone's cat I would feel bad, it doesn't seem like a stray it's pretty healthy looking..

Pete

Repete
I found a cat in Hollywood, MD. I live on Blackistone Road.....White cat with big gray patches and a pink nose....gray eyes as well...beautiful cat. If you have lost your cat, please let me know on this thread, or if you know who's cat this is, let me know!!! I do not want to call animal control on this cat because it will probably be put to sleep and if it is someone's cat I would feel bad, it doesn't seem like a stray it's pretty healthy looking..

Good job, you might want to try computers, internet and technology forum. It is pretty busy at night too.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
I wonder if she is smart enough to copy and past her text or if she keeps typing it all out each time? :lol:

seansgirl

wow people in southern maryland are rude. i was trying to find out if it was someones cat. if no one else cares then i dont care if it dies.

seansgirl

how am i mean? everyone here was making fun of me for posting the same thing so many times in many different threads. just trying to get the word out about it. i can't take care of it, i have 3 other cats that won't get along with it.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
how am i mean? everyone here was making fun of me for posting the same thing so many times in many different threads. just trying to get the word out about it. i can't take care of it, i have 3 other cats that won't get along with it.

Then why did you keep it?

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!

SOMD.com 101. If you hit the new post thread people will see it. No matter where you post it as long as it is in a public forum. So when you post it in 10 different places it shows up 10 different times. Post once and move on.

This has been a somd PSA.

Pete

Repete

There is a guy over on Baynet that can get the word out. Email John Hunt at The baynet.com

itsbob

I bowl overhand
noMoney Called a little while ago asking if we saw her cat.

Wish I read this earlier.

You should PM her so she'll see it first thing in the morning.

She's kind of busy so include all the details so there are fewer questions to be asked.. Like where you found the cat, when you found the cat, what kind of shape it was .. was it raining or cold out.. etc.. etc..

She's very worried and wants to be sure her kitty is ok.

Oh, and she did mention a reward, so you may want to ask about that too, and DON'T be shy.. she's LOADED!!

seansgirl

noMoney Called a little while ago asking if we saw her cat.

Wish I read this earlier.

You should PM her so she'll see it first thing in the morning.

She's kind of busy so include all the details so there are fewer questions to be asked.. Like where you found the cat, when you found the cat, what kind of shape it was .. was it raining or cold out.. etc.. etc..

She's very worried and wants to be sure her kitty is ok.

Oh, and she did mention a reward, so you may want to ask about that too, and DON'T be shy.. she's LOADED!!

REALLY did someone lose their cat and is looking for it, or are you being an ass?

BuddyLee

Football addict
wow i used to love somd, i grew up here, i probably know half of you people on here who are RUDE and OBNOXIOUS. now i really wish i was back in Baltimore til summer.

If you can't over a few words, a joke or a pinch of sarcasm, all I can offer you is...

...good luck in this life.