Found Chocolate Lab

Weezy

Exxcelllllenttt
There is a male chocolate lab hanging around my house, Sandgates St. Marys Beach area, he has a silver choke collar, looks like an older well fed dog. He is very friendly. I gave him food and water. He's been hanging around since about 5:00pm 12/20. If this is your dog or sounds like someone you know dog, please respond.

SoftballCrazy

Weezy said:
There is a male chocolate lab hanging around my house, Sandgates St. Marys Beach area, he has a silver choke collar, looks like an older well fed dog. He is very friendly. I gave him food and water. He's been hanging around since about 5:00pm 12/20. If this is your dog or sounds like someone you know dog, please respond.
Aww, hope the owner is found! Wow, he's lucky he didn't get that choke collar hung up on something, in the woods or on a fence, etc...

Ponytail

Take her to the closest vet and have her scanned for a microchip. I had a chocolate lab for a couple of days at my house in Calvert Co. They found her owners, thanks to the microchip,...in Virginia Beach!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Ponytail said:
Take her to the closest vet and have her scanned for a microchip. I had a chocolate lab for a couple of days at my house in Calvert Co. They found her owners, thanks to the microchip,...in Virginia Beach!

Same dog maybe. Perhaps he has SMIB roots!! :lmao:

J

juggy4805

Awesome, a lab to make chocolate in. There can't be many of those here in SOMD.