Found: Diamond Ring

Nattie_Bo

My 13 year old son found a diamond ring in the food section of the California Target about a year ago. Of course it sat in his room for a couple months until we saw it on his dresser and asked about it. I haven't had it appraised but have seen enough diamond rings in my life to suspect it is genuine and worth quite a bit. At the time I checked with Target and posted two ads in the lost and found but the owner must have missed it. So... it's been sitting around since then and I want to give another shot at finding the owner. These forums are very active and I thought a post here might stir more conversation, perhaps someone would remember so-n-so losing a ring. Anyway - I'm not going to post a description of the ring here. The rightful owner should be able to very accurately describe this very unique ring.

Please PM me with the band metal, approximate size, number of diamonds, patterns, inscriptions, etc. A picture would be great! I'm not looking for any kind of reward; I'm sure it means a lot to the owner and reuniting the two is reward enough.

Last edited:

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
:huggy:Nattie I think you are a very admirable person and I completely respect who you are. Bravo to you for your honesty. I wish there were more people in the world like you. Your heart and integrity shines and I'm sure you will be rewarded in a separate blessing.
:huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wish someone would have done this for my solid gold sun-moon-stars bracelet. :bawl:

LordStanley

I know nothing
My 13 year old son found a diamond ring in the food section of the California Target about a year ago. Of course it sat in his room for a couple months until we saw it on his dresser and asked about it. I haven't had it appraised but have seen enough diamond rings in my life to suspect it is genuine and worth quite a bit. At the time I checked with Target and posted two ads in the lost and found but the owner must have missed it. So... it's been sitting around since then and I want to give another shot at finding the owner. These forums are very active and I thought a post here might stir more conversation, perhaps someone would remember so-n-so losing a ring. Anyway - I'm not going to post a description of the ring here. The rightful owner should be able to very accurately describe this very unique ring.

Please PM me with the band metal, approximate size, number of diamonds, patterns, inscriptions, etc. A picture would be great! I'm not looking for any kind of reward; I'm sure it means a lot to the owner and reuniting the two is reward enough.

Umm, this the way the economy is going... The only thing thats going to keep any value is precious metal and gems...

Get it appraised, and hold on to it... It will be better for you and your family.

I mean come on. Your kid had it hidden for over a year... Finders keepers