foundation question

Thanks so much for the help ! I'd tow my a$$ down to that hair place in leonardtown...but im from la plata...i dont know much about leonardtown expect for the wawa on the corner that leads to ryken and thats about it :blushing: that jane iredale stuff looks AWESOME, and I'd love to try it...but i need like a consult where they show you how to put on the make up and they match the best shades for you...they shut down the mearle norman here in waldorf =( and i dont think i want to go to MAC...just too heavy of makeup for me. any suggestions of where to go around the la plata/waldorf/charlotte hall/benedict area..? :cheesy: thanks a lot for the help !!!
Factions Salon in White Plains.

sadkins3

Factions Salon and Spa

Thanks so much for the help ! I'd tow my a$$ down to that hair place in leonardtown...but im from la plata...i dont know much about leonardtown expect for the wawa on the corner that leads to ryken and thats about it :blushing: that jane iredale stuff looks AWESOME, and I'd love to try it...but i need like a consult where they show you how to put on the make up and they match the best shades for you...they shut down the mearle norman here in waldorf =( and i dont think i want to go to MAC...just too heavy of makeup for me. any suggestions of where to go around the la plata/waldorf/charlotte hall/benedict area..? :cheesy: thanks a lot for the help !!!

Here is the link for Factions Salon and Spa. It is a great salon! They have Jane Iredale. They have the products for you to try before you buy so you can be sure and get the right shade. Joann is the owner and the staff is great. They are in White Plains.

Home