Free bottle of conditioner!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I bought two large bottles of Tresemme shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart last week. They were $3.64 for the big 32 oz bottle. I don't mind the shampoo, but the conditioner is CRAP! At least on my hair. Anyone want the conditioner? I've used it 3/4 times so it's still full. No charge.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I bought two large bottles of Tresemme shampoo and conditioner at Wal-Mart last week. They were $3.64 for the big 32 oz bottle. I don't mind the shampoo, but the conditioner is CRAP! At least on my hair. Anyone want the conditioner? I've used it 3/4 times so it's still full. No charge.

No thanks. I hate Tresemme.

Tina2001aniT

I wish somebody would have warned me. :frown: I could always give it to the girls - they won't notice or care. :lol:

That's funny that you guys hate it so much. It is the ONLY thing I have found that actually leaves kiddo's hair soft and not so wild. :shrug:
I guess different hair types take better to different stuff...

morris63

I use Joico K-Pak Hydrator. I get it from Creative Touch Salon and Spa in Leonardtown. They sell great products at reasonable prices. Also, their hair and nail prices are great to be a spa. They are located in Leonardtown next to Do Dah Deli in the new Breton Market Plaza. Good luck!:)

Hockey

Red Wings Rule
How convenient to get the "special" conditioner at a place you've compulsively advertised on 6 different threads.

HERE THIS MAKES MY HAIR LOOK LIKE CRAP! TAKE IT SO YOUR HAIR CAN LOOK LIKE CRAP :whistle:

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
HERE THIS MAKES MY HAIR LOOK LIKE CRAP! TAKE IT SO YOUR HAIR CAN LOOK LIKE CRAP :whistle:

No I dont think she meant it like that. I know certain shampoo or makeup or moisturizers dont work for me but I dont want to waste it if it'll work for someone else. It was a nice offer!:flowers:

JMO