FREE clothes!

K

Katie

Dang I saw this to late. I could have really used them. Oh well... :huggy:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Chasey_Lane said:
Sorry! :lol: We're heading over to Calvert tonight. I can drop them off possibly if you are interested.
some asked me if you still have undergarments that you don't need anymore, their shy.:kiss:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
did you get rid of everything already? Just curious about the clothes - mainly for the fabric (if not to use) and such. I just saw this thread tonight.

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:
did you get rid of everything already? Just curious about the clothes - mainly for the fabric (if not to use) and such. I just saw this thread tonight.

I've got several bags of varying clothing. I'm not as organized as Chasey so they are all mixed and matched (men's, women's, kid's) all stuffed in to about 6 or 7 large trash bags. Was going to run them up to Hooks and Hangers but you can have them if you want.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Christy said:
I've got several bags of varying clothing. I'm not as organized as Chasey so they are all mixed and matched (men's, women's, kid's) all stuffed in to about 6 or 7 large trash bags. Was going to run them up to Hooks and Hangers but you can have them if you want.
I recently took several bags of clothing and shoes, etc., to donation spots as well, minus a few items that I think I may be able to use for crafting purposes. If I can meet up with you prior to you taking your stuff for a drop-off, then I could do a quick glance to see if anyting will work out as well.

We'll be in the (your) hood, I'm sure, some time sooner or later.. I don't always make it with John but will do so this time to check out your baggage!

Thanks! (Over Tired & Struggling with Typing Tonight)
VV :huggy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:
I recently took several bags of clothing and shoes, etc., to donation spots as well, minus a few items that I think I may be able to use for crafting purposes. If I can meet up with you prior to you taking your stuff for a drop-off, then I could do a quick glance to see if anyting will work out as well.

We'll be in the (your) hood, I'm sure, some time sooner or later.. I don't always make it with John but will do so this time to check out your baggage!

Thanks! (Over Tired & Struggling with Typing Tonight)
VV :huggy:

:huggy: You poor thing. :poorbaby:

We're typically home during the week (and most weekends :lol:). I'll karma you my phone number. :yay: