Free OTTB

Eventer29

"Indy" needs to find a good light riding, trail riding or even companion home. He decided he was FINISHED at the track. Went off of his feed for long periods of time, refused to go past a certain point on the track to train. (the trainer is a decent guy, but he trains HARD). A lot of his horses cant mentally hold up. Owner/trainer has decided to let us find him a home instead of breaking him down. He is currently sound, will probably develop arthritis if not already in his one knee. My sister exercise rode him at the track and is riding him here at the farm when she has time. He is a sweet and pretty quiet horse. Has been ridden a couple times since coming to the farm. He has been quiet at the walk and trot. Have not tried his canter yet. We will try him on a trail soon to see how he acts, but I expect no problems. Would prob do best with a very relaxed quiet rider who has at least a little experience. We need to find him a home asap. He is very cute, smallish 15hh maybe,chestnut with lots of chrome!!!

Eventer29

Do you have pics and xrays? (You can ask the owner if he has them).

I will ask the owner about the xrays. I can take pics. He is a cutie. big blaze 2 socks. He looks a bit rough right now. He had a trace clip and where the long hair was he is bald in large patches. I think from the weather changing so fast and sweating under the hair. It is growing back though. He is a nice horse to work around, very quiet right now in the barn, but perks up when he is turned out. He is sooo much happier outside!