Free Panty

Pete

Repete
plus $10 off a bra. Somehow I started getting Victoria's Secret mailers. Anyone want it?

I am sexist. I know there might have been some men who wanted free panty and $10 off a bra but I do not approve cross dressing or trans gender stuff so I could not offer it to a male.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Pete said:
plus $10 off a bra. Somehow I started getting Victoria's Secret mailers. Anyone want it?

I am sexist. I know there might have been some men who wanted free panty and $10 off a bra but I do not approve cross dressing or trans gender stuff so I could not offer it to a male.
Your lucky, I keep getting coupons to "The Limited Too".

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
That's the new line of "seamless" bras that they have

but, I'm sure you and/or the boy know that by now
Upon close examination of the model wearing said "seamless bra" we find no evidence of seams.

S

StrwberryKisses

Pete said:
Just how much does a "Cotton panty" cost these days?

5 for 25$ or about 8 bucks a peice. Then they have the really nice ones that are like 14 a peice.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
onebdzee said:
That's the new line of "seamless" bras that they have

but, I'm sure you and/or the boy know that by now
The Angels line is old, the Secret Embrace is the new bra. :nerd: They have one in the Angels line now though. :nerd:x2.

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
If you want to know how much they cost....then you have to have some idea of what they are
I would have to think it is a skimpy undergarment made from the woven fibers of the cotton plant.

S

StrwberryKisses

Nickel said:
The Angels line is old, the Secret Embrace is the new bra. :nerd: They have one in the Angels line now though. :nerd:x2.

The Secret Embrace invisable lace is my favorite. I have 12. It is the only lace bra you can wear under a cotton shirt. There push up works awesome too.