Free photo shoot offered.

G

GVF

I am looking for interested people who would allow me to photograph their horses (and other animals as well possibly-dogs/cats/etc...) to help me gain experience and build a more diverse website photo portfolio. I would like rights to select photos to use on my website to showcase my work. In return, willing participant would receive a CD of photos taken for their own use.

I live in Brandywine, and would like to try to stay within a 1/2 drive for this project.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at GVGWebsiteDesign@aol.com

Thank you.

www.goldenventurefarm.com
www.goldenventuregraphics.com

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have horses llamas dogs and other critters....I will send you an email later gotta work this am...:howdy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
:howdy:

I am always looking for good pics of my horses, you would be welcome to photograph mine. I have about 15, but will be looking to promote my youngsters ( I have a really pretty grey filly :flowers: ). Let me know if you would want to head into Pax River area!

showqueen74

I'm also in the Pax Area (Lexington Park) I have a cute little arab mare that is pretty easy to take photos of. Mabe a group of us can get together down here to make it worth your time. V&F

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:
I'm also in the Pax Area (Lexington Park) I have a cute little arab mare that is pretty easy to take photos of. Mabe a group of us can get together down here to make it worth your time. V&F

Great Idea SQ...Get the lake gang together again.... :lmao:

G

GVF

Thanks to everyone who has responded. I will be getting in touch with people starting next week about setting up some shoots. Looks like I should have enough now to keep me busy for a while!! Thank you all for the wonderful responce!!

rack'm

Jaded
showqueen74 said:

Let me know when and where and I'll be there to shoot too. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
rack'm said:
Let me know when and where and I'll be there to shoot too. :yay:

You do take some beautiful pics..Have not gotten to you about our rides because they have been ones it would be a long walk to the water etc..need to do Greenwell or something you can walk to a pretty area at..

rack'm

Jaded
Pasofever said:
You do take some beautiful pics..Have not gotten to you about our rides because they have been ones it would be a long walk to the water etc..need to do Greenwell or something you can walk to a pretty area at..

ok :yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
GVF said:
Thanks to everyone who has responded. I will be getting in touch with people starting next week about setting up some shoots. Looks like I should have enough now to keep me busy for a while!! Thank you all for the wonderful responce!!

:howdy: GVF,
I wouldn't mind you tagging along with me sometime on a shoot and exchanging some tips and tricks, or even coming out and taking shots of my 7 horses. It's always good to get another photographer's perspective on one's own animals. :yay:

what are you shooting with?

R

remaxrealtor

GVF said:
I am looking for interested people who would allow me to photograph their horses (and other animals as well possibly-dogs/cats/etc...) to help me gain experience and build a more diverse website photo portfolio. I would like rights to select photos to use on my website to showcase my work. In return, willing participant would receive a CD of photos taken for their own use.

I live in Brandywine, and would like to try to stay within a 1/2 drive for this project.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at GVGWebsiteDesign@aol.com

Thank you.

www.goldenventurefarm.com

Your timing could not be better! I just moved to my new office and am dying for some pics of the boys for my walls. If you are willing to come to Flat Iron Farm, I'll gladly pay for gas!!!!! :flowers:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey! How are ya? I was the official photographer at the PVDA licensed show at Oakridge last September, where the Waldaire pictures were taken. That certainly was some tough light at that time! You and Izabela came over to talk cameras for a while, did you ever decide on a new lens? I bought the 70-200 F2.8 VR and sold my 70-300 to a lady in Ohio. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the VR. It's an AMAZING lens, heavy though! Loper just recently bought the Canon version. (If I remember correctly you shoot nikon too?)

Which also reminds me that Jan is looking for a photog for the Sept PVDA show at Oakridge again this year. I'll be in Canada on a photo trip so I can't make it :( It's a nice gig though. I'll be at the August MSA show (on Saturday) if anyone wants to come out and practice you're welcome to join me.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Hey! How are ya? I was the official photographer at the PVDA licensed show at Oakridge last September, where the Waldaire pictures were taken. That certainly was some tough light at that time! You and Izabela came over to talk cameras for a while, did you ever decide on a new lens? I bought the 70-200 F2.8 VR and sold my 70-300 to a lady in Ohio. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the VR. It's an AMAZING lens, heavy though! Loper just recently bought the Canon version. (If I remember correctly you shoot nikon too?)

Which also reminds me that Jan is looking for a photog for the Sept PVDA show at Oakridge again this year. I'll be in Canada on a photo trip so I can't make it :( It's a nice gig though. I'll be at the August MSA show (on Saturday) if anyone wants to come out and practice you're welcome to join me.

Where ya been? I was going to post a thread asking about you and here you are... :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
GVF really nice shots. Do you have anymore equine action shots?? Like Hunters/Jumpers/Equitation/Cross Country/Stadium?? Oh, that JR shot while the girl was lunging was a riot!!! :killingme

Phyxius I ditto Loper. I was starting to think you had gone on an extended vacation. Welcome back.

Is anyone taking pictures at the MSA show this Saturday and Sunday at PG??

Also the are any of your (GVF, Phyxius, and Loper) coming to Mounted Wanderers I believe the last Sunday in June. You all have a great eye & I can't wait to see all your future photos!!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us on the forum!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
BZHorseMomE said:
GVF really nice shots. Do you have anymore equine action shots?? Like Hunters/Jumpers/Equitation/Cross Country/Stadium?? Oh, that JR shot while the girl was lunging was a riot!!! :killingme

Phyxius I ditto Loper. I was starting to think you had gone on an extended vacation. Welcome back.

Is anyone taking pictures at the MSA show this Saturday and Sunday at PG??

Also the are any of your (GVF, Phyxius, and Loper) coming to Mounted Wanderers I believe the last Sunday in June. You all have a great eye & I can't wait to see all your future photos!!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us on the forum!!

I can do one day but not both this weekend for MSA. Who is going when? I still have things to get done with the new farm, we got water to the stalls last week and electric this weekend. SLOWLY getting there! :lmao:

BZ as for MW did you mean last Sunday in July? (not June) :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Loper said:
I can do one day but not both this weekend for MSA. Who is going when? I still have things to get done with the new farm, we got water to the stalls last week and electric this weekend. SLOWLY getting there! :lmao:

BZ as for MW did you mean last Sunday in July? (not June) :lmao:

Well I just spent the last five minutes typing a response and poof it was gone.

:lmao: Oops I did mean July. :killingme I've even been writting 6/xx/07 on my check for the past week. :jameo:

The classes at MSA on Sunday start at 7am. They have plenty of Over Fences classes to take pictures of. I'm sure they will be riding till the sun goes down on Sunday. LOL

Hey you place really is coming along. I'm sure your four legged kids are loving the new stalls.

Hope to see you Sunday.