Free photo shoot offered.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:
Phyxius I ditto Loper. I was starting to think you had gone on an extended vacation. Welcome back.

Is anyone taking pictures at the MSA show this Saturday and Sunday at PG??

Also the are any of your (GVF, Phyxius, and Loper) coming to Mounted Wanderers I believe the last Sunday in June. You all have a great eye & I can't wait to see all your future photos!!!! Thanks for sharing with all of us on the forum!!

Oh, I can't wait until September (2 week vacation!!). Thanks for the wb!

I was asked to take pictures on Saturday, but my cousin is getting married and I'm going to the wedding. I can't go on Sunday at all because I'm riding in a clinic.

I will be at MW (last Sunday in July), riding. :) See ya there!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
Oh, I can't wait until September (2 week vacation!!). Thanks for the wb!

I was asked to take pictures on Saturday, but my cousin is getting married and I'm going to the wedding. I can't go on Sunday at all because I'm riding in a clinic.

I will be at MW (last Sunday in July), riding. :) See ya there!!

Where are you going to a clinic?? Dressage??

Two weeks vacation in September!! Are you going to make it into a horse vaca.?? I'm all for that. I'd love to try one of those Ireland trips where you take lessons and trail ride on the beach.

showqueen74

BZHorseMomE said:
Well I just spent the last five minutes typing a response and poof it was gone.

:lmao: Oops I did mean July. :killingme I've even been writting 6/xx/07 on my check for the past week. :jameo:

The classes at MSA on Sunday start at 7am. They have plenty of Over Fences classes to take pictures of. I'm sure they will be riding till the sun goes down on Sunday. LOL

Hey you place really is coming along. I'm sure your four legged kids are loving the new stalls.

Hope to see you Sunday.
The western ring dosn't start till 0900, and that is showmanship, and halter classes. Yes I'm still trying to get you all to come over that way and take pix of me and Flurry. Vicky

G

GVF

I am going to MSA on Sat. I will be taking some photos of Max. If anyone else wants photos that day, just let me know. Otherwise I will be just shotting Max and maybe some practice shots.

Thanks for the compliments on my pics. I am still new at this :)

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
GVF said:
I am going to MSA on Sat. I will be taking some photos of Max. If anyone else wants photos that day, just let me know. Otherwise I will be just shotting Max and maybe some practice shots.

Thanks for the compliments on my pics. I am still new at this :)

GVF are you going to the next SMHA show at the end of July?? If so I'd love for you to get some shots of my Mom in the Western ring. Getting some Showmanship/Conformation/Performance/Trail pictures of her would be great. I could really suprise her this Christmas. PM me if you think you might be there on 7/28 and I can give you her class #. :howdy: