Friday Aug 10

Vince

Anyone have any ideas for this Friday yet? Sea Breeze pickin crabs, The Duck for chicken wings, etc., Vera's because it's on the water, Stoney's on Broomes Island Rd? Other suggestions?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We are going to Vera's because FH's sister is coming to town-she might as well meet the Friday Nighter, too! :dance:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We are going to Vera's because FH's sister is coming to town-she might as well meet the Friday Nighter, too! :dance:

What does this mean? That you, FH, and his sister are going to Vera's and will not be joining us on Friday?

Bann

PREMO Member
What does this mean? That you, FH, and his sister are going to Vera's and will not be joining us on Friday?

Wellll...we were, but now the out of town sis is coming & is only available Friday...what to do, what to do?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Wellll...we were, but now the out of town sis is coming & is only available Friday...what to do, what to do?
Bring her to wherever we all decide to go.
Anyone have any ideas for this Friday yet? Sea Breeze pickin crabs, The Duck for chicken wings, etc., Vera's because it's on the water, Stoney's on Broomes Island Rd? Other suggestions?
When I hear the word Stoneys I get this rapid heartbeat. I wonder why? :shrug:

Bann

PREMO Member
Friday Nighters are going to Vera's and sister will be fine with it! In fact, she's looking forward to it! :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Friday Nighters are going to Vera's and sister will be fine with it! In fact, she's looking forward to it! :getdown:

Now are you sure? Because we don't want to horn in on your family time. We can always go somewhere else. If you need some space and all....or think we might embarrass you.

:lmao:

Vince

Now are you sure? Because we don't want to horn in on your family time. We can always go somewhere else. If you need some space and all....or think we might embarrass you. :lmao:
Well, maybe one of us will embarrass her, but we'll cover for the Italian as best we can. :lol:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Me + 2 might come is that ok? I have to check with my friend to see if he wants to go with us. I suggest seabreeze so we can pick crabs.