Friday Aug 10

Lowes has either Sharkbites or a brand very similar. Very easy to work with.

Only have one complaint: I used one of those for a 90* shutoff valve on a toilet. You have to hold the whole valve with your hand to turn the valve. Otherwise the entire fitting spins on the pipe.

B, glad you got it fixed quickly. Had to be a funny sight to see the bottom sitting there. Real lucky the whole thing just didn't rupture sooner.

And I like the idea of the crab display....

frequentflier

happy to be living
Vrai, sorry I missed you this afternoon :howdy:
Hope everyone had a good time tonight! I was at a planning meeting for the 4th annual "That Dog Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day" :dance:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vrai, sorry I missed you this afternoon :howdy:
Hope everyone had a good time tonight! I was at a planning meeting for the 4th annual "That Dog Gone Tiki Bar Family Pet Day" :dance:

I am thankful that you all have Taste of the Wild again. That's Apollo's favorite chow. :yay:

Missed you tonight!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
not sure, maybe one of the ladies can show off her crabs.

I did not get the crabs to show off. I did, however sample squid & wings . :yum: I ordered the Reuben for dinner with fries & cole slaw. Not crazy about their slaw, but the Reuben was very good . It is a huge sandwich, so I only finished half of it & some of the fries. Took the other half home.

Another fabulous fun Friday night with great company overlooking the water and a gorgeous sunset to enjoy.Life is good!
:dance:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think we were all in agreement that Vera's is the calamari winnah. :yay: It was worth the carbs and the extra long walk Apollo and I took to burn it off when I got home.

Foxhound

Finishing last
Missed BCP, FF, Icit, ItsBob, Pete, all the other regulars and semi regulars. Was such a wonderful evening. My sister had a great time, the crabs were passable. The company irreplaceable.

:buddies: