In My Opinion
:sniff: No love.

Updated weather for here:
* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 12 TO 20 INCHES...WITH
LOCALIZED HIGHER AMOUNTS WITHIN INTENSE SNOW BANDS...MAINLY
ACROSS EASTERN SUFFOLK.

:yahoo:

When is it supposed to start asnowin?
Central Park web cams are still just looking like a light rain.

MMDad

Lem Putt
:sniff: No love.

Updated weather for here:
* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 12 TO 20 INCHES...WITH
LOCALIZED HIGHER AMOUNTS WITHIN INTENSE SNOW BANDS...MAINLY
ACROSS EASTERN SUFFOLK.

:yahoo:

Is that Subway 12 inches or real 12 inches?

bcp

In My Opinion
I think we will be missing this one.
Im not feeling too well today.

If I stop posting by monday, it means that many people on here can celebrate my death.
If I am still posting by mondy, then those people can mourn my continued state of animation.

Y'all have fun. Im heading home no to try to sleep,, or someting.

When is it supposed to start asnowin?
Central Park web cams are still just looking like a light rain.

Been snowing since noon. Very heavy now. Just saw two ring-neck pheasants walk thru the yard.

Attachments

• CIMG0992.JPG
    CIMG0992.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 108
  • CIMG0993.JPG
    CIMG0993.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 106

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a fun night! Good to meet my-thyme and Misfit. Mig even unchained Yle for the night to come out. :jet:

Also our team won 3rd place in trivia. BOOYAH!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I had a great time! Nice to meet you all.

Next time I'll stick with ya'll for Trivia, my team always ignores my (correct) answers!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Vrai, I'm trying to remember everybody I met yesterday. I met itsbob, my-thyme, BadGirl, Baja28, migtig & Giant. I was introduced to everybody else as they came in but I can't remember screen names. Please help me so I don't obsess about this all day. :mad:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Vrai, I'm trying to remember everybody I met yesterday. I met itsbob, my-thyme, BadGirl, Baja28, migtig & Giant. I was introduced to everybody else as they came in but I can't remember screen names. Please help me so I don't obsess about this all day. :mad:
At the end of the table was Foxhound and Bann was to his left. Pingsteel was the big guy between Bann & Mythyme (he doesn't post a lot) Severa (Pingsteel's wife) was across the table from him next to Ylexote.

I think that covers everyone. Good to meet you. Wish we could have chatted more. Next time. :buddies:

Oh and great story about the wife and kids.... :evil:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
At the end of the table was Foxhound and Bann was to his left. Pingsteel was the big guy between Bann & Mythyme (he doesn't post a lot) Severa (Pingsteel's wife) was across the table from him next to Ylexote.

I think that covers everyone. Good to meet you. Wish we could have chatted more. Next time. :buddies:

Oh and great story about the wife and kids.... :evil:

Thanks! I appreciate it. It was really good to meet everybody. :buddies: I would have liked to stay longer but I have a band and we practice Friday's at 8 so I had to leave early.

Thanks! I appreciate it. It was really good to meet everybody. :buddies: I would have liked to stay longer but I have a band and we practice Friday's at 8 so I had to leave early.
You are much shorter in public than you look when you are posting on the forums.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Great time last night! I always look forward to the Friday Nighters gathering and hate when I have to miss it. I love meeting new peeps and seeing forum buds we havent seen in awhile.

Missed a few of the regulars last night - maybe next week! :love:

A suggestion was made (well, by me. :biggrin:) when I was talking to to Baja, that we make another visit to Tequila Grill since it's more northernly / centrally located for a lot of our folks...