Friday, February 21

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I don't like that bridge on a good day. This wind keeps up and I'll be a no-show.

dan0623_2000

M&g

According to SMECO outage map the Ruddy Duck has power. I will be there around 5 PM. I know very few of the people here so if you see a guy walk in that is bald with a half ass pony tail that be me. Please wave me over to your table. If no waves I will be at bar.

dan0623_2000

M&g

I don't like saying this but after dwelling on it for a couple of days, I have to say I was a bit disappointed in last Friday's M&G. When I went to my first one a few weeks ago there was talk of being touched inappropriately. I reported I was not touched and Vraiblonde quickly pointed out she asked me to come sit by her and since I didn't I was not touched inappropriately. I made a very deliberate effort to sit by her all last Friday and not one once was I touched. Is this some kind of a one time thing and if you blow it it will never happen again? For over 2 weeks I fantasized about it. I was heart broken when I left. But being the good and honorable guy I am I will give it a few more chances.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
That is a perk reserved for long time posters only. Check with Mamakookoo she keeps the list.

Hank

my war
I don't like saying this but after dwelling on it for a couple of days, I have to say I was a bit disappointed in last Friday's M&G. When I went to my first one a few weeks ago there was talk of being touched inappropriately. I reported I was not touched and Vraiblonde quickly pointed out she asked me to come sit by her and since I didn't I was not touched inappropriately. I made a very deliberate effort to sit by her all last Friday and not one once was I touched. Is this some kind of a one time thing and if you blow it it will never happen again? For over 2 weeks I fantasized about it. I was heart broken when I left. But being the good and honorable guy I am I will give it a few more chances.

Are you related to a ItalianScallion, by any chance?

Im_Me

That is a perk reserved for long time posters only. Check with Mamakookoo she keeps the list.

....after that thousandth post though...Watch out!:whistle: