Friday, Jan. 24

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I would like to attend the M&G tomorrow. When I walk into the Hughsville American Legion, how will I know which group is from SOMD.COM?
:yay: :yay:
You will have a good time.

Hey Heathens, I sure hope you greet dan0623_2000 with open arms.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would like to attend the M&G tomorrow. When I walk into the Hughsville American Legion, how will I know which group is from SOMD.COM?

PM Belvak - she's going to be our sponsor for the evening.

Most people don't have a hard time locating us (or us them).

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:howdy:

OOhhhhh I may be in for this..... I will be up that way anyway so maybe i will make an early trip. (the dogs will be fine in the van.... few of them have weight pulling class tonight)

belvak

Happy Camper

Hubby and I are going to get there around 5:00. We're going to push some tables together. Hopefully, we'll be near the fireplace if we get there soon enough. If not, Just look for several tables shoved together. You'll be looking for the guy around 6' tall with the "midget" around 5' tall drinking Michelob Ultra. :lol:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hubby and I are going to get there around 5:00. We're going to push some tables together. Hopefully, we'll be near the fireplace if we get there soon enough. If not, Just look for several tables shoved together. You'll be looking for the guy around 6' tall with the "midget" around 5' tall drinking Michelob Ultra. :lol:

:yay:

or just scream ... "IM HERE!!!!"

belvak

Happy Camper
How to find us??? Just look for one of these on the table(s)...

SOMD Forums Meet & Greet Sign.JPG

belvak

Happy Camper
So, who is all going?

At last count:

Vrai
Pete
Bann
Foxhound
Belvak and Hubby
ICIT
dan0623_2000
Slotpuppy

Did I miss anyone? The menu is baked ziti, salad, and garlic bread. It's either $8 or $10 per person. My contact couldn't remember for sure, but was leaning more toward $8 as being correct.

belvak

Happy Camper
If I didn't have the sniffles I would show up just to :bonk: you.

You should show up and sneeze on him!!! Then he would have something to remember you by and not miss you so much! Much more effective than :bonk:!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
At last count:

Vrai
Pete
Bann
Foxhound
Belvak and Hubby
ICIT
dan0623_2000
Slotpuppy

Did I miss anyone? The menu is baked ziti, salad, and garlic bread. It's either $8 or $10 per person. My contact couldn't remember for sure, but was leaning more toward $8 as being correct.

:jet:

:faint:.....