Friday, Jan. 24

belvak

Happy Camper
Hubby and I did! Assume everyone else did too. Fun night! Good to meet "Dan with all the numbers after his name" too!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Although I had a good time I do have one complaint. I was not inappropriately touched all night

I kept telling you to come sit over closer to us but nooooo..... So if you weren't inappropriately touched that's your own fault. I tried.

:shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hubby and I did! Assume everyone else did too. Fun night! Good to meet "Dan with all the numbers after his name" too!!

:howdy:

We made it home just fine, but never made it back to the forums. :lol:

You know - these kinds venues are a great place to hold a M & G when they have dinner nights. We had a great time there, their food was good, plentiful & the price was just right! It's really great to be able to support their causes. :yay: As usual, our company was great - it was really nice meeting Dan the man with all the numbers after his name. It's always fun meeting someone new. :buddies:

* The worst part of the whole night was the extreme cold when we were leaving. Jeez louise, I can't wait until spring!

dan0623_2000

M&g

Story of my life. Wake up the next morning and realize how I had screwed up the night before, because I did not read the message betweeen the lines.