Friday, June 28th

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We had a good time as always. B2, glad you came to join us, it was nice to meet you. It was scary at the end of the night when bann saw the killer tomatoes but we all got home safe, so it turned out good.

Just got back into Tampa. Have been pretty much out of touch with computers the last four days.

Was very nice to meet ya'lls as well, and being able to put a face to user/abuser names is always a good thing. Had a very nice time, especially my daughter meeting a number of you Marylanders.

Vince

Just got back into Tampa. Have been pretty much out of touch with computers the last four days.

Was very nice to meet ya'lls as well, and being able to put a face to user/abuser names is always a good thing. Had a very nice time, especially my daughter meeting a number of you Marylanders.
Great to meet you and the daughter. :buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You got out just in time - you missed the tomato warnings & the big storm! :jameo:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
You got out just in time - you missed the tomato warnings & the big storm! :jameo:

We drove through the rain, with lightning, all the way to Annapolis, in the dark, uphill both ways, with a large tomato under each arm.....

I can see your group occupying a restaurant in totality somewhere, someday, for sure.

Again, very nice to meet eight of you guys.