Friday, June 29

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Okay, fellow Forumites and Friday Nighter peeps- where to this weekend? I'll throw out the first suggestion of Vera's.

What say you?

seven

Okay, fellow Forumites and Friday Nighter peeps- where to this weekend? I'll throw out the first suggestion of Vera's.

What say you?

$25 all you can eat crabs and shrimp on last friday and they were good!

mamatutu

mama to two

What say you?

That is in my neck of the woods. Do I dare attend my first Friday Nighter? I would love to meet you bann, and the others, but I am a skeerdy cat. I just talked to my hub about it, and he said, ok, honey, whatever you want. I will just say love and peace, ahead of time! :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
That is in my neck of the woods. Do I dare attend my first Friday Nighter? I would love to meet you bann, and the others, but I am a skeerdy cat. I just talked to my hub about it, and he said, ok, honey, whatever you want. I will just say love and peace, ahead of time! :lol:

Dare to attend. Everyone is really affable. Well, except Pete. He’s pretty mean. Well, okay Foxhound can be kind of edgy too. But everyone else is really cool. Well, except maybe Vrai. She tends to throw food at you if you say something really stupid. And not just some dry shrimp. She throws wet pasta. But everyone else is really, really great. Well, wait… there was that one time Bann… I wont go into that. IT is a great guy; if you enjoy being demeaned every couple of sentences. And 2A can do a mean stare down. And come to think of it, don’t even bother trying to strike a conversation with me. I can’t stand stupid people. You aren't stupid are you?

Maybe you better not.

Just kidding. Do show up. Most of that stuff doesn’t really happen until everyone is drunk. So, if you leave before then you should be fine.

No wait. Don’t. How do you handle discussions on polyps?

:buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
well, you all do know the females in this house love them some crab pickin.

and its been a couple weeks,,

If Im not closing my BILs store friday night, I suspect we will be there, maybe around 6ish?

Dare to attend. Everyone is really affable. Well, except Pete. He’s pretty mean. Well, okay Foxhound can be kind of edgy too. But everyone else is really cool. Well, except maybe Vrai. She tends to throw food at you if you say something really stupid. And not just some dry shrimp. She throws wet pasta. But everyone else is really, really great. Well, wait… there was that one time Bann… I wont go into that. IT is a great guy; if you enjoy being demeaned every couple of sentences. And 2A can do a mean stare down. And come to think of it, don’t even bother trying to strike a conversation with me. I can’t stand stupid people. You aren't stupid are you?

Maybe you better not.

Just kidding. Do show up. Most of that stuff doesn’t really happen until everyone is drunk. So, if you leave before then you should be fine.

No wait. Don’t. How do you handle discussions on polyps?

:buddies:

Guess I made a big impression on ya, huh? :lol:

Im_Me

AWwwwww Man!

I hate to miss a Friday nighter at Vera's, since that's right in my neighborhood, but I have a work thing Friday evening. Have fun y'all.