Friday, March 1

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Keep playing your little game. I don't care about your opinions, but I do care about having a little etiquette. I am not afraid to get bashed and giving a few back. This is about PM's and proper etiquette is not to post - like why they are call private. Many boards would boot you for that.

If you want to push me on it, I will push right back to the advertisers who support somod including some of owners I know.
Etiquette? Stick etiquette up your ass.

Shall we talk about YOUR etiquette when you take binoculars and spy on the teenage girl across the street from you? Or how about when you "accidentally" touch the breast of a minor AND her mother???

You wanna talk etiquette you little garden gnome??

Hank

my war
Etiquette? Stick etiquette up your ass.

Shall we talk about YOUR etiquette when you take binoculars and spy on the teenage girl across the street from you? Or how about when you "accidentally" touch the breast of a minor AND her mother???

You wanna talk etiquette you little garden gnome??

I think Vrai pretty much ran him out of town... Look for a new username with your "special" binoculars!

PsyOps

Pixelated
This thread gets my vote for most interesting. I randomly started reading about midway of the thread and folks were bashing mamatutu. Then I leaped to near the end expecting more mama bashing and folks were bashing JoeRider. All this from an innocent little thread about a friendly get-together.

I love this place. :buddies:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And if you aren't drinking when you post, you are a perfect case study for the Pilgrim Psychiatric Center (look it up).

Used to be one of those not too far from where I lived on Long Island. Only the best of the best wound up there.

So it's like "Top Gun" for nutbags? I bet the straitjackets are brown leather with a shearling collar!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw it, but it was on my cell and I must have missed something. :ohwell:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Okay...so I read the whole tread and found that it's really fun to read mamatutu's posts out loud using an "Eeyore voice".