Friday, March 1

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you want to push me on it, I will push right back to the advertisers who support somod including some of owners I know.

#### you, you pathetic little turd. I doubt I'd want to deal with anyone who takes you seriously anyway.

How ####ing dare you threaten me. If I ever again see you out and about, you better turn around and walk the other way.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
#### you, you pathetic little turd. I doubt I'd want to deal with anyone who takes you seriously anyway.

How ####ing dare you threaten me. If I ever again see you out and about, you better turn around and walk the other way.

:jet:

sockgirl77

Keep playing your little game. I don't care about your opinions, but I do care about having a little etiquette. I am not afraid to get bashed and giving a few back. This is about PM's and proper etiquette is not to post - like why they are call private. Many boards would boot you for that.

If you want to push me on it, I will push right back to the advertisers who support somod including some of owners I know.

Etiquette? Like calling a forum memeber's employer, telling them her user ID name, pointing out how often that she posts, AND getting her fired??? Where in the #### was your etiquette then?

Once you put something in writing it is no longer yours. You should alway assume that it could very well be viewed and shared at some point in time.

bcp

In My Opinion
Etiquette? Like calling a forum memeber's employer, telling them her user ID name, pointing out how often that she posts, AND getting her fired??? Where in the #### was your etiquette then?

holey crap,
did he really do that? seriously?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Uh-oh.... You're going to have this place shut down!!!!! :jameo:

We have a phrase for that kind of behavior around here, 'member?

It's called "pulling a MouseBaby".

No one should have that kind of power. Unless you are MouseBaby.