Friday, October 11th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
For those of us still in town...

...how about the Ruddy Duck? I've got a craving for some of their onion rings!! (and maybe a Pumpkin Ale!)

:getdown:

libby

...how about the Ruddy Duck? I've got a craving for some of their onion rings!! (and maybe a Pumpkin Ale!)

I'll bet I can convince Mr. Libby to go to the Ruddy Duck! I'd love to see you all again!

Vince

I'm a maybe if I can get out of work early enough and get everything done. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
With the trucks coming in with the intention of blocking up the beltway, and with me in Silver Spring, my wife in Bethesda, it could be midnight before we get back to the house..
Ok, maybe not midnight, but its not looking good at this point.

Im_Me

Depends on prisoner exchange, but I will try very hard to be there since Libby is going.....If it is the original RD???

Bann

PREMO Member
Yes - the Original Ruddy Duck - because of the onion rings. (Ruddy Duck #2 is RD Seafood & Ale House)

:yay:

Vince

I'm still an "I don't know." It's going to be a long day. I'll text you later this afternoon if I can make it.

libby

Any chance of switching venues to RD on the island? That's closer for us and we can trust the 13 y/o with the toddler for that short excursion...

Bann

PREMO Member
Any chance of switching venues to RD on the island? That's closer for us and we can trust the 13 y/o with the toddler for that short excursion...
:cds:
I can't get my onion ring fix there! :jameo:

Actually, I have a very early day with Thing2 tomorrow so we need to be closer to home. Maybe another time? :huggy:

Bann

PREMO Member
It was just the two of us, so we had date night! Even better because the RD is where we met.:dance:

No Pumpkin Boch yet - so I enjoyed the Hefeweisen. (sp)

I also got my fill of onion rings. :yum: A great evening!