Friday, October 18th

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Slotpuppy & the Handler suggested we try Marie's Diner in LaPlata sometime...

...so how about this Friday? We haven't been to that neck o' the woods in awhile. :getdown:

Vince

Think we'll be able to get in or maybe too crowded? I'll be there wherever we decide. :shrug:

Beta

Smile!
Why do you always pick places that Beta would be afraid to go.
I don't know what that place is. Why wouldn't I want to go? I'm actually going to be driving through there so I was thinking about stopping by (if I can figure out where it is)

Do you really think we want beta there? :coffee:

P.S.- Dont tell him I said that.
:smack:

Translated so he could read your mean and racist comments.
Thank you. slutpup is such a bastard. :mad:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I don't know what that place is. Why wouldn't I want to go? I'm actually going to be driving through there so I was thinking about stopping by (if I can figure out where it is)

:huggy:

You can come and join us. I'm not sure where it is, I have to Google it, but LaPlata isn't all that big, so it can't be too hard to find! :lol:

We're looking at about 5:30-6:00 when most of us can meet. Slot is going to make reservations, so he can count you in! :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion

Its a German place that cooks with gas ovens.

Not a single post can go by without slotpuppy having to pull the Jew card.

Glad Im big enough not to be that way. Just makes me sick.

Beta

Smile!

You can come and join us. I'm not sure where it is, I have to Google it, but LaPlata isn't all that big, so it can't be too hard to find! :lol:

We're looking at about 5:30-6:00 when most of us can meet. Slot is going to make reservations, so he can count you in! :yay:

I'm not sure when I'll be riding through since my schedule is going to be very unpredictable on Friday, but I mapped it (just north of 6 on the left...easy enough) and if I'm able to I'll drop by and if there's room for me then I'll grab a drink. If not I'll wave and run. :dance:

Its a German place that cooks with gas ovens.

Not a single post can go by without slotpuppy having to pull the Jew card.

Glad Im big enough not to be that way. Just makes me sick.

:faint:

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: