Friday the 5th

bcp

In My Opinion
Never, you would be a trophy date. :smoochy:

P.S.
Stay away from I.S.:killingme

Question.

Could a smoochy smiles given to an unsuspecting and non-consenting poster be considered forum rape?

I mean, we did not discuss such things prior to my using it.

I aint going to jail and I aint paying for no babies.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Question.

Could a smoochy smiles given to an unsuspecting and non-consenting poster be considered forum rape?

I mean, we did not discuss such things prior to my using it.

I aint going to jail and I aint paying for no babies.

:smoochy: :smoochy: :smoochy:

:howdy: I dont want bebbies!!!!

:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
I think Im taking the female to Adams Ribs tonight.
We can drop the daughter off at the high school football game, get something to eat, Shop for some things for my upcoming trip and a wedding tomorrow (not mine), then pick the daughter back up.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Daycare had parents night out.. They watched little bubba tonight (up to midnight) for a small fee.

We did Annapolis... Refreshed or supply of flippy waffle mix, bought some new pool balls (cool young guy has a billiard supply kiosk at the mall).. TRACEY bought some new clothes, ate Sarku while we people watched.. Oh and a new tool belt for ME!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Daycare had parents night out.. They watched little bubba tonight (up to midnight) for a small fee.

We did Annapolis... Refreshed or supply of flippy waffle mix, bought some new pool balls (cool young guy has a billiard supply kiosk at the mall).. TRACEY bought some new clothes, ate Sarku while we people watched.. Oh and a new tool belt for ME!

Strap on?