Friday!!!!!!

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
Taurus April 20 - May 20
For Friday, June 22 -Lucky you! It looks as though you're going to have a little extra cash in your pocket very soon, which in turn will put a nice big smile on your face! Money is always powerful, but right now it can affect your mood and life situation much more profoundly than you think. Be smart about how you spend it, and remember that once it's gone, it's gone! There is nothing wrong with spending it in frivolous ways - just make sure that you know what you're doing.

:cartwheel: :cartwheel: :cartwheel:[/COLOR]

You bought $50 worth of lottery tickets, didn't ya

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Leo July 23 - August 22
For Friday, June 22 -Just like peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese, you and a new person make one heck of a good combination today -- so good, in fact, that you might be shocked. The stars warn that this seamless collaboration might be a temporary thing, so just because things go well today does not necessarily mean that the two of you should form a permanent alliance or commitment. You will work well together in the future, but you won't be a great team for every situation.

:eyebrow: Fascinating.

E

(((echo)))

:ohwell: i gotta work this weekend...
but sunday is CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DELIRIUM!!! "center stage" :bubble:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
(((echo))) said:
:ohwell: i gotta work this weekend...
but sunday is CIRQUE DU SOLEIL DELIRIUM!!! "center stage" :bubble:

It is Spectacularly Weird. Please report back. Dinner before the show was AWESOME!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
It is Spectacularly Weird. Please report back. Dinner before the show was AWESOME!

Or Weirdly Spectacular - I'm not sure which. :jameo: But dinner was by far the best part of the evening. :yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Or Weirdly Spectacular - I'm not sure which. :jameo: But dinner was by far the best part of the evening. :yum:

Bug enjoyed her hot dog. :lol:

I got her in the house and STRAIGHT to bed. :snooze:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
WITHOUT ketchup, tyvm! :drama: :lmao:

It was a long and late night for her. She slept most of the way home, poor thing. I hope she lets you sleep in tomorrow. :huggy:

We didn't get incriminating pic's this time. :lmao:

She did ask where you were. I told her I dropped you at your car. She wanted me to carry her. YA RIGHT!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
We didn't get incriminating pic's this time. :lmao:
:roflmao: Believe me, I thought about it but my camera was in my car. I think the snaggled-tooth flycatcher pics are enough blackmail for when she's older. :lmao:

She did ask where you were. I told her I dropped you at your car. She wanted me to carry her. YA RIGHT!!!
Considering she's up to your shoulder now, you would have strained your back terribly. I'm sure she barely woke up enough to get in the house and was back sound asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. :snooze:

And it was :gossip: that called. The trip is going fine this time and they'll be here sometime in the morning. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
:roflmao: Believe me, I thought about it but my camera was in my car. I think the snaggled-tooth flycatcher pics are enough blackmail for when she's older. :lmao:

Considering she's up to your shoulder now, you would have strained your back terribly. I'm sure she barely woke up enough to get in the house and was back sound asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow. :snooze:

And it was :gossip: that called. The trip is going fine this time and they'll be here sometime in the morning. :yay:
She planted herself in the chair as soon as we walked in and I had to practically pull her out and get her off to bed. She was in the zone. :lol: