Frieda McFadden

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A woman here suggested I read "The Housemaid". Normally I snub chick crime thrillers because they're typically lame, but this was such a page turner that I got another one of her books....and another one...

Full of twists and turns - real ones that you didn't see coming. You think you see it coming and.....nope. Even after reading a few of her books you think there's a pattern....but nope again. Then you think the plot has been resolved...nope, there's another OMG moment.

They're free with Kindle Unlimited, so if you're looking for an entertaining fast read check 'em out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A woman here suggested I read "The Housemaid". Normally I snub chick crime thrillers because they're typically lame, but this was such a page turner that I got another one of her books....and another one...

Full of twists and turns - real ones that you didn't see coming. You think you see it coming and.....nope. Even after reading a few of her books you think there's a pattern....but nope again. Then you think the plot has been resolved...nope, there's another OMG moment.

They're free with Kindle Unlimited, so if you're looking for an entertaining fast read check 'em out.
Better be good, I just ordered it and another one. :lol:

rio

I got the audio books for "The Wife Upstairs" and "Never Lie" while I was driving to KS. Definitely some very similar type plot twists, but I still liked them and will check out more of her books!