Friend zone

sockgirl77

Maybe you`re just meant to be alone with Apollo.

If you take a chance that can be better than any you`ve had, only 1 way to find out. Just be yourself & allow the guy to be himself. If you can`t communicate or prefer to be a controlling female, forget that. Compromising is always the best decision. It is no display of giving in or cowering.

I think you meant to PM this to her, Lancipoo.

Im_Me

Whatever info is conveyed openly or otherwise btwn two is not of any concern to you Ma`am. (Additional info deleted, because who really cares what this poster says).

Dude, whatever you say here is only of a concern to you. Vrai isn't reading it and any thought she has of you is as fleeting as a blop of spit in the ocean.

You are merely a boil on the butt of humanity that needs Lanced (love that that is your prime name BTW it so fits). I will now go back to ignoring you and any post that quotes you, because I have already wasted enough time even typing this. Have a day

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Dude, whatever you say here is only of a concern to you. Vrai isn't reading it and any thought she has of you is as fleeting as a blop of spit in the ocean.

You are merely a boil on the butt of humanity that needs Lanced (love that that is your prime name BTW it so fits). I will now go back to ignoring you and any post that quotes you, because I have already wasted enough time even typing this. Have a day

:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Before I was married...one of my BEST friends was a guy... somehow it turned into more for a brief period and it ruined our friendship. :coffee:

:nono: Don't ever sleep with your best friend... makes things awkward. :ohwell:

sounds like someone made a choice.

drivingdaisy

The only guys I've ever seen escape the dreaded friend-zone are the guys that were there either by choice (they had their own girlfriend), or because the girl was attached - or both.

I don't really consider this to be the "friend-zone" per se, however.

It's more like "the OBE* Zone".

The friend-zone is applicable when the guy likes a girl - often desperately, but she would rather stick her tongue in a dead yak's anus than in his mouth. But she will keep this poor schmuck around because he talks to her sweetly, often buys her things, strokes her ego and provides a shoulder to cry on when the guy she's actually ####ing hurts her.

I don't believe any man has ever escaped this vortex. In fact, I think a man would have a better time getting back to this side of a Black Hole's event horizon than getting out of the friend-zone.

That said, I've seen men and women who were friends, who ended up as more. I've done that a couple times. But the times I was in the friend-zone, I've never come out **.

------------------------

* Overcome by events

** Except I'm not friends with any of them any more - so now I'm just 'this creepy dude they used to know'.

I mostly agree with this. I have friends who are guys and friends who are guys that I might would take a closer look at if I wasn't married. But I always know early on which category they go in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But she will keep this poor schmuck around because he talks to her sweetly, often buys her things, strokes her ego and provides a shoulder to cry on when the guy she's actually ####ing hurts her.

That's the kiss of death: when she starts crying on your shoulder about other men. That moment right there is when you know for sure that you have fallen into the inescapable abyss known as The Friend Zone.

PS, that goes for women as well as men.

Pete

Repete
That's the kiss of death: when she starts crying on your shoulder about other men. That moment right there is when you know for sure that you have fallen into the inescapable abyss known as The Friend Zone.

PS, that goes for women as well as men.

I was going to joke and say "Not according to the Lifetime movie I saw a couple weeks ago" but I have never actually watched a Lifetime movie. :manly:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
when she starts crying on your shoulder about other men. That moment right there is when you know for sure that you have fallen into the inescapable abyss known as The Friend Zone.

That's when you take advantage of the situation and grab a handful of second base. :yay: