FriendlyBoard/Rules Of Engagement/Parties

Instigator

Instigator
I have to tell you that you people now how to party hearty on a message board. Sorry for the minimal contributions but this place sort of seems like home with a friendly and twisted sort of persona. Your avatars and signatures are truly creative and I expect consistent with who you are. May you stay true to yourself.

Most boards have rules of engagement but this board pretty much seems to shoot from the hip, censorship may not be a second lanquage and I expect many of you are frequent posters and socially good friends as well. I will try not to offend as I tend to joke and tease but in that regard, I should fit in just fine.

Assuming that a few of you actually do party as well as shoot the breeze, how does one go about getting on the invite list and if so, does one need a friendly sponsor or are you the trusting sorts with open arms. I always bring beer and wine and promise to remain on the sidelines unless spoken to.........at least for a few minutes.

last but not least................did I tell you I attended Harvard? :elaine:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Instigator and thanks for the friendly words.

I always wonder if other boards have the kind of...what?...relationships?...that we have on here. This is the only board I spend a lot of time on so I don't have anything to compare it to.

vraiblonde said:
Hi Instigator and thanks for the friendly words.

I always wonder if other boards have the kind of...what?...relationships?...that we have on here. This is the only board I spend a lot of time on so I don't have anything to compare it to.
I belong to two forums dedicated to cars. And we have get togethers all the time. Some of the members live up by my brothers house in PA... so whenever I visit him, I swing by and visit the other guys. Great people, and great times. :cheers:

Instigator

Instigator

The only other message board I frequent is specifically for Fishing on the Potomac River. Very nice group of gals and guys who share common interest. We have several get togethers during the year at local marinas and I have met some very nice people.

And no I am not Mr. Harvard as I barely made it through high school. I left that post alone as I expect I would have got carried away. I did read his posts but did not learn anything of value regarding "how to win a women's heart". A good example of book smart and no common sense. But I have to give him credit for being tenacious but also a glutton for punishment.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Instigator said:
The only other message board I frequent is specifically for Fishing on the Potomac River. Very nice group of gals and guys who share common interest. We have several get togethers during the year at local marinas and I have met some very nice people.

And no I am not Mr. Harvard as I barely made it through high school. I left that post alone as I expect I would have got carried away. I did read his posts but did not learn anything of value regarding "how to win a women's heart". A good example of book smart and no common sense. But I have to give him credit for being tenacious but also a glutton for punishment.
Pub night on Monday nights...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
itsbob said:
Pub night on Monday nights...
Pub nights have a habit of breaking down into spitball fights: better be prepared and bring your ammo! :lol:

Wear your balls with pride! :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
morganj614 said:
:bonk: I think we have had enough of that! We now drink of beverages with our pinkies in the air. :razz:
Oh - Ho! Just wait until I see your little butt Monday night: I'll make you eat those words!

Hahahahahah! May I have another Appletini, please? :lol:

Instigator

Instigator
You Pick It!

morganj614 said:
What kind of wine will you be bringing? WIll it be real wine or white zin? :elaine:

Morgan for you I will bring what ever vintage of wine you prefer as long as I can pour it down you chest and lap it up from your belly button. Quid Pro Quo and sounds fair to me. Actually I am not a Connoisseur of fine wines and prefer to drink wine with ice.........I am sure others on this board will agree with this. Hark I think I hear "you sang to me" in the background.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ricky Racer said:
Ricky's been eating popcorn for about 7 hours now. :lol: I know he's full of it.(cheeky humor)

Pardon dear lady, but my first 2 words(last post) were only an expression of surprize and laughter. In no way was I refering to you as a Ho!

I, for one, do not raise my "pinky in the air" while hoisting a bottle of Corona! :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
morganj614 said:
Dear Instigator,
:confused: DO I at least get dinner with that wine? I think it is customary to do that only on a 3rd date ..:lmao:
OMG! She's grovelling for wine! :lol: :popcorn:

Instigator

Instigator
So Morgan............what is your favorite wine and do you like it with small square cubes or crushed ice? Is a good wine described as anthing with a cork or is a twist off cap OK?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:yeahthat: I have to agree with the lady. Ice and a decent wine do not go together; if you're fixing a wine cooler, well, that's a different story.........

Wonder if Ricky is passing popcorn gas yet? :lol:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
morganj614 said:
What kind of wine will you be bringing? WIll it be real wine or white zin? :elaine:
Since when don't you like white zin? I remember your consuming it quite regularly and often......... Just wondering.........

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
Merlot or a Shiraz..Kendall Jackson and Yellowtail are good and they have corks! Chardonnay for white and ice in wine is a heinous crime. :bonk::bonk:
:gossip:you are getting boinked early in your somd. adventure
Riunite on ice is nice:lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
WIll it be real wine or white zin?
Suz' said:
Since when don't you like white zin? I remember your consuming it quite regularly and often......... Just wondering.........

Liking white zinfandel doesn't make it "real." :lol: