FriendlyBoard/Rules Of Engagement/Parties

Instigator

Instigator
morganj614 said:
How will anyone know it is you to dance with if I send them your way:confused:

Gee I don't know but then again............everyone will be a stranger to me. That's OK as I normally fit in OK! :cheers: Maybe they will have name tags or put a stamp on our foreheads. How about I walk around with a rock in my hand. I am trying to think of a distinquishing feature.............nope can't think of one. How about looking for an older person just itching to dance :dance: . I wish you could be there but I understand that the maple syrup festival is calling you away.

By the way.......I really like your new set of lips and hope they stay up for awhile. Then again they don't look like the same pair I took picts of but these will do. :huggy:

Instigator

Instigator
Their Not Evil

morganj614 said:
Sounds like "Game On" to me :lmao:

The reputation of your "Evil Twins" preceeds them as I have heard many stories but none of them have been bad and it speaks well of their virtue and kind generosity. You did a good job and you are an excellent role model!!!! :whistle:

Last edited:

Instigator

Instigator
Thanks for the pub info and wish I could have made it. I will have to check it out someday if I can ever leave work early.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Instigator said:
Thanks for the pub info and wish I could have made it. I will have to check it out someday if I can ever leave work early.
Psst.....

They are usually there until about 10pm:wink:

Jameo

What?!
Instigator said:
The reputation of your "Evil Twins" preceeds them as I have heard many stories but none of them have been bad and it speaks well of their virtue and kind generosity. You did a good job and you are an excellent role model!!!! :whistle:

Just remember I'm the good one :angel:

Morgie said:
pssst, I just got home..

Ask Jazz about her "shimp" basket
Buddy about Woody
Kizzy about condoms
Gumbo about little red panties

:angel: :angel:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
morganj614 said:
pssst, I just got home..

Ask Jazz about her "shimp" basket
Buddy about Woody
Kizzy about condoms
Gumbo about little red panties

:whistle::whistle:

You left out the kisses on Gumbo's mirror as well as the black scarf tied to Buddy's fin :angel: :angel: