Friends for My Mom

goldielocks7

Hello.
My mom is a kid in heart and has been divorced for so long that she feels like she is unable to date again. When she does go out on dates, the men just disgusts her with words of, do you like sex? LOL I am serious. She is very old fashion and could care less with intimacy especially at the age she is. She is past 60 but looks 45/50. She is a very busy person to and can out beat the evening outings meaning stay up till 3-5am with no problem.
Anyways, i would like to see her be able to make friends. People that are in her age range and doesnt have a partner but enjoys going out movies,dinner dancing. how can we come up with a organization like that? or did i just do that already

Hello.
My mom is a kid in heart and has been divorced for so long that she feels like she is unable to date again. When she does go out on dates, the men just disgusts her with words of, do you like sex? LOL I am serious. She is very old fashion and could care less with intimacy especially at the age she is. She is past 60 but looks 45/50. She is a very busy person to and can out beat the evening outings meaning stay up till 3-5am with no problem.
Anyways, i would like to see her be able to make friends. People that are in her age range and doesnt have a partner but enjoys going out movies,dinner dancing. how can we come up with a organization like that? or did i just do that already

:snicker:

You came to the forums to find that? you have not been reading all of the posts have you?

Nanny Pam

Hello.

If you were my kid and posted personal family business about me on the open forum, I'd turn you over my knee! :nono:

C

citizen_fear

Post her picture so if I see her I will recognize her and can ask her out

Last edited by a moderator:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hello.
My mom is a kid in heart and has been divorced for so long that she feels like she is unable to date again. When she does go out on dates, the men just disgusts her with words of, do you like sex?

Damn, disqualified in the first paragraph :bawl:

goldielocks7

uh no. for goodness sakes. i was just asking. i forgot some users on here enjoy trying to be a smart $$. I just dont like her being alone most of the time. thought this was the best resource, guess not if i will getting smart comments. gesh wesh

Nanny Pam

uh no. for goodness sakes. i was just asking. i forgot some users on here enjoy trying to be a smart $$. I just dont like her being alone most of the time. thought this was the best resource, guess not if i will getting smart comments. gesh wesh

You know better!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Get a dog

SShewbert

What love is all about
I just want to add that this should have been posted in the dating and marriage section not the About SoMd.com section since you are not asking a question about the web site.

goldielocks7

I just want to add that this should have been posted in the dating and marriage section not the About SoMd.com section since you are not asking a question about the web site.

ahh yeah good point, i didnt even think of that. how can i move it to that folder?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Hello.
Does your mom know you're doing this? Maybe she likes things the way they are now.

Get her active in the Ladies Auxiliary of the fire dept. PM aps. Have her volunteer for a charity. PM aps. Go play bingo. PM aps. Join a church group. PM aps. Volunteer at church dinners. PM aps. There's plenty of places she can meet men.

D

dems4me

Does your mom know you're doing this? Maybe she likes things the way they are now.

Get her active in the Ladies Auxiliary of the fire dept. PM aps. Have her volunteer for a charity. PM aps. Go play bingo. PM aps. Join a church group. PM aps. Volunteer at church dinners. PM aps. There's plenty of places she can meet men.

:roflmao:

I just figured surely she'd asked her Mom's permission :whack: :lol:

C

citizen_fear

Dont want her be alone...... I'm your guy!!

tazzman

Friends for Mom

Don't let some of these nasty comments get to you. Some people don't have a good thing to say at all. Maybe your mother is only looking for someone to do things with. Not really looking for a "date" or "marriage". Surely someone out will have a reasonable suggestion. I think the comment about volunteering somewhere is a good idea. That way she will get to meet people.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Over 60 needs to get to the point of sex quicker. If he isn't taking the little blue pill, he will be soon and sex is important.

T

toppick08

Hello.

:howdy:..she should join some of us on here on our camping trips...:yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Hello.

She just tells you that because she doesn't want you to know she's really a freak in the sheets. :shrug: