Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Clem thats the smartest thing you have posted here.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Here Clem
Have a cup of coffee
It will help wash down those popcorn Kernels

Attachments

• FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 35

Bobderful

Again, another thread that totally veers away from the topic..Instead of addressing true concerns if Drunk Drivers in Saint Mary's County actually have it easy, all I see is personal soap opera type stuff..I want information on SMC and drunk drivers..will someone please direct me to where I can learn more..this is ridiculous..

megahurts

Again, another thread that totally veers away from the topic..Instead of addressing true concerns if Drunk Drivers in Saint Mary's County actually have it easy, all I see is personal soap opera type stuff..I want information on SMC and drunk drivers..will someone please direct me to where I can learn more..this is ridiculous..

isn't it obvious, the VOTERS want MORE DRUNK DRIVING, that's why they have re-elected fritz 3x in a row.

Annoying_Boy

go take the Fritz endorsing Sheriff's survey about your concerns:

Office of the Sheriff St

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
I know I'm late in to this but where is the poll forum of everyone voting for either of them? I don't know either of their past except rape, corruption, theft etc etc. Could there not be someone else besides them running for SA if they are both that ####ed up?

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
PETE!!

Joker made a cool video for him... it's somewhere in all this other rabble. Maybe he'll repost it.
Pete?

I've heard nothing but horror stories about both of them. I've had to deal with Fritz before I found him to be a worthless sack o' ####. If Mattingly has stolen from numerous people, (land fraud etc etc) how is he still in the race?