Fritz Smiles and Trashes His Rape Victim

Annoying_Boy

is this really gonna happen, or is this more 'parody?'

you shouldn't tease the great citizens of St. Mary's who have been waiting years for this to happen.

What are the AG and feds gonna get him on anyway?

Isn't he just gonna throw Dan White under the bus and slime his way out of it?

only the shadow of justice knows for sure

Themis

Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz smiles while trashing his rape victim during questioning by the national news media.

Annoying_Boy

BSGal is right. Rossignol has been doing business in St. Mary's for as long as I can remember. And he has backers that finance him, so he doesn't really have to turn a profit. Why does he have these powerful backers and what are they getting out of it? I have no idea. But he's not going away, I guarantee you, whether his businesses get boycotted or not.

That whole "paper caper" episode is a great example of how it works with him. He can print "Fritz Rapes Girl" on the front page in huge letters the day before election day, with no details unless you actually read the article on the inside. And that's not considered a violation of any type. But for off-duty deputies to *purchase* the papers with private money (not county funds) was ruled to be a violation of his freedom of the press.

Think about that - someone *buying* his papers is a violation of his rights. And the county had to pay him big buckaroonies for it. Your tax dollars at
work.

Amazing.

:popcorn:

Themis

Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz smiles while trashing his rape victim during questioning by the national news media.

bresamil;Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That's a lot of onions.

Attachments

• ff7949f3-20bb-43ae-aaf2-e074eab8dddd.jpg
    ff7949f3-20bb-43ae-aaf2-e074eab8dddd.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 61

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That's a lot of onions.
Ruining all that perfectly good cheese and burger should be a crime!

I would like to ask Mattingly, Fritz and PETE who would go above the pettiness on this forum and do something useful like prosecuting such food desecration. :tap: