Froggy Potty

SoccerMom2

I just bought one from walmart. My daughter went crazy when she saw it. She is two now and has been showing off and on interest in using the potty. She did not like the fisher price one that makes the flushing sounds etc.. So i was like $12 not bad. AS soon as we got home she pulled her pants down and peed right in it. I was so proud of her. So far she has peed 3 times and pooped once. After she pees she stands up and points then claps. She picks the part that catches the pee to the big potty dumps it , flushes the potty and tries to rinse it out. I am so proud of my little girl. First i couldn't get her on the potty now i can't get her off it...lol! Soon no more diapers woo hoo!:yahoo:

tygrace

I just bought one from walmart. My daughter went crazy when she saw it. She is two now and has been showing off and on interest in using the potty. She did not like the fisher price one that makes the flushing sounds etc.. So i was like $12 not bad. AS soon as we got home she pulled her pants down and peed right in it. I was so proud of her. So far she has peed 3 times and pooped once. After she pees she stands up and points then claps. She picks the part that catches the pee to the big potty dumps it , flushes the potty and tries to rinse it out. I am so proud of my little girl. First i couldn't get her on the potty now i can't get her off it...lol! Soon no more diapers woo hoo!:yahoo:

Did she pick out the frog potty? My daughter's 2 also, and she wants to the read the potty book at least 2x a day, but has no interest in going on the potty :cds:
What in all did you do to prepare her?

SoccerMom2

Did she pick out the frog potty? My daughter's 2 also, and she wants to the read the potty book at least 2x a day, but has no interest in going on the potty :cds:
What in all did you do to prepare her?

Yep she picked it put herself. We have seen it a few times when we go to walmart and she always goes crazy so i thought i'll try it. I have a 4 year old son so i think since he goes potty she wants to go now.She did good for about 2 weeks then stopped. But now i think she is really ready. I didn't put it in the bathroom. It is in the family room. She watches tv and peed in it. Just walked up and peed in it. I reward her with a sticker. Lets hope she keeps with it. She never wakes up dry. Which is a good sign she is ready to potty train. I still might have more time before she is 100% ready but i am running with it now.

tygrace

Yep she picked it put herself. We have seen it a few times when we go to walmart and she always goes crazy so i thought i'll try it. I have a 4 year old son so i think since he goes potty she wants to go now.She did good for about 2 weeks then stopped. But now i think she is really ready. I didn't put it in the bathroom. It is in the family room. She watches tv and peed in it. Just walked up and peed in it. I reward her with a sticker. Lets hope she keeps with it. She never wakes up dry. Which is a good sign she is ready to potty train. I still might have more time before she is 100% ready but i am running with it now.

When you uses it, does she have a diaper or anything on that she has to take off? I was letting my daughter go naked around the house, and she pooped on the floor in her bedroom. She was really upset about it-I felt sorry for her.

SoccerMom2

When you uses it, does she have a diaper or anything on that she has to take off? I was letting my daughter go naked around the house, and she pooped on the floor in her bedroom. She was really upset about it-I felt sorry for her.

Right now diapers. She never pulled her pants down till today. I do have panties for her that i will start putting on her when she is down stairs because we hardwood floors. I am going to give it a week before putting her in panties. I want to see how well she does. When she poops she goes " Oh no i sorry"...lol! It's so cute.

HotPinkChicken

I just bought this say one for my son 2 weeks ago. He takes it out of the bathroom and scoots it down the hardwood floor in the hall!

Beavers5

My 2yo daughter loves this potty too. First we had the pink potty that closes to use as a stool, and she couldn't stand it. We bought the froggy potty and she was trained within a week and still uses is from time to time (7 months after training).